Chapter 7

Above is a picture of our beloved Hong Cha-Young (Jeon Yeo-Bin) :-)

Who missed her as much as i did???

Unedited

**********************

"Anything yet?" Vincenzo asked Mi-Ri who was punching away on her computer like there was no tomorrow.

"Almost done" she replied. Vincenzo had called Mi-Ri to help them hack into Park Seung-Jun's schedule. The plan was to check how long he spends out of the house so they could meet his wife and convince her into filling a case against him. It was a little difficult for Mi-Ri because she didn't have any info about the man but she tried and she got it done.

"Done" she said turning the computer to Vincenzo who sat down on the chair and started reading it.

"It says here he's going to the fair tomorrow with his wife and kid for her birthday. I think this the best time to make our move" he said leaning back in his chair and looking at everyone. They all nodded and and waited for him to give instructions.

"I think this a job for everyone. Let's go downstairs " he ordered. Picking up his suit jacket, he led the little crowd downstairs telling Mr An to gather everyone in Arno restaurant.

They were all seated now in Arno restaurant with Vincenzo at the head of the table and Cha-Young standing behind him.

"I sorry for gathering you all here on such short notice, but i need your help. Can I count on you?" He asked looking at them intently.

"We'll fight with you Mr Cassano" Mr Lee announced all of sudden making all them jump in their seats.

"Me too" Chef Toto stood stroking his mustache

"Me too" monk Jeokha joined in also. And soon everyone in the room had agreed to help Vincenzo. But there was one person he really needed at the moment but wasn't there. He excused himself and went to find the person, Cha-Young already knew what to do.

"Hello" he greeted entering the pawn shop. Jang Yeon-Jin was sitting behind the counter carrying Del-Arae.

"Oh Mr Cassano" she acknowledged and stood up. "Is there anything you need?" She asked rocking the baby in her arms.

"I need you and Del-Arae's help" was all Vincenzo said taking Yeon-Jin by surprise.

The next day

"Is everyone in position?" Vincenzo asked through the earpiece he was wearing.

"Yes boss" he got a series on answers. "Ok let's go." He said taking off the earpiece and putting in his pocket. He and Cha-Young's arms were linked as they passed the guards at the entrance, two of the guards were Mr An and Mr Lee. They came as a couple on a date while the others were scattered in different areas.

They were following Mr Park Seung-Jun and his wife who were a few feet Infront of them. Vincenzo was dressed in a pair of grey sweatpants and a blue hoodie with white Nike shoes and a beanie on his head with a pair of dark shades, Cha-Young on the other hand was wearing a pair of black jeans, a baby pink sweatshirt which was baggy and a pair of white Chuck Taylors with matching shades as Vincenzo's.