Chapter 8

I'm updating again. So I've been getting a lot of positive feedback from this book and i feel like writing it till the end. I actually thought it sucked compared to Vincenzo itself 😥. But with all the comments I've been getting lately, I'm gonna continue. I wanted to write this book from the writer of Vincenzo's perspective and make all readers feel like they are watching the actual season 2 of Vincenzo.

I hope i lived up to your expectations when you decided to read this book.😊😊

The more comments i get the more often I'll update. So it's all up to you guys:,-)

Unedited

*********************

"It's been two days now and she still hasn't given me a call" a very pissed of Cha-Young said pacing from one end of the office to the other. Mr Nam was already getting dizzy from her back and forth movement.

"Can you calm down?" Mr Nam asked standing up from where he was sitting and moving towards her. He help her in place and shook her. "You're making me dizzy" he said and went back to his seat beside Vincenzo.

She looked at him and he was un-bothered as always, drinking the cup of coffee Mr Nam had made for him earlier. "Why are you so calm about this?" She asked Vincenzo who just side eyed her and continued drinking his coffee. "Because she's going to call you anytime soon" he replied nonchalantly.

"Ugh" Cha-Young groaned and plopped herself on chair. "This is so frustrating" she commented laying her head on the table. Her hair was loose so it scattered on the table almost entering Vincenzo's coffee.

"Get your hair away from my coffee" Vincenzo said pushing her hair away.

"Urrgghhhh" she groaned stomping her feet on the floor. "I swear if that woman doesn't call me, I'll go down to he-" she was cut of by her phone ringing. She rushed to it and picked it up quickly.

"Hello" she said into the phone trying to compose her self.

"Yes Hello. is this Lawyer Hong Cha-Young, Yu-Bin's lawyer?"  The caller asked. She turned towards Vincenzo and Mr Nam and gave them a thumps up.

"Yes I am" she tried to sound professional. "My name is Mi So-Ri. Please can we meet up?" She asked.

"Sure" Cha-Young replied looking at Mr Nam who was busy mouthing something she couldn't understand. "I'll text you the address" So-Ri said then hung up.

"What did she say?" Mr Nam asked immediately she got off the phone. "She wants us to meet" Cha-Young replied fixing herself up.

"Are you going to meet a woman or a man?" Vincenzo deadpanned. This question made Cha-Young stop what she was doing and turn to him with confusion written all over her face. Then it struck her, this was the same question he asked her when she was going for the judiciary meeting. She smirked at her boyfriend, "I don't know. There might be a lot of guys around" she replied combing her fingers through her hair. She saw Vincenzo's hold on his mug tighten which made her smile.

'Bingo' she said to herself. When she was done fixing up, she picked up her bag and went to Vincenzo who was looking so frustrated. Her smile increased, she knew he was jealous and he was so bad at hiding it from her. She bent down to his level and gave him a peck on his cheek.