Chapter 13

Yobeoseyo ❤️

So hi guys! How you doing? I'm so sorry for delaying to update this book. Alot has been going on in life and i really needed time to sort it out before getting you guys again.

Above is a rumor i saw online but ion know if it's true. Let's just hope they come through with it.

Here's another chapter for you my loves. Hope you enjoy it.

*********************

The noise and commotion at the police station was too much for all the staff to bear. Mr Park had called the police after the Geumga plaza tenants had beaten up his men and had tied them up.

"He was lucky i did not pull out all his hair when I got a hold of him" Miss Kwak angrily said pulling the hair of an officer who was standing next to her. The police officer who didn't understand what was going on shouted in pain causing the noise to increase.

The other police staff just stood there watching the commotion, they had tried to stop it but no one was listening to them.

"Heeeyyyy" someone shouted and all their heads turned to see who it was. Cha-Young was standing in the room with her hand in her pants pocket with Mr Nam behind her.

"What is going on here?" She asked everyone. To this the noise started once again. She handed her bag to Mr Nam and picked up a megaphone that was on the desk of one the staff. Turning it on she spoke through it. "Heeeyyyy" Everybody in the room closed their ears in reaction to the impact of the sound. She handed the megaphone to Mr Nam too who was struggling to carry and bag and some files.

Shaking his head he kept the megaphone back where Cha-Young had taken it from.

"Now that i have your attention." She rubbed her hands together. "My name is Lawyer Hong Cha-Young of Jipuragi and I'm here to represent these people". She said pointing to all the plaza tenants who were now seated on a bench looking sorrowful and innocent.

"I'm sorry but we can't let them go. They have been charged with physical assault and as such, they need to be detained." The officer in the charge of the case replied.

"I don't think you can actually detain someone who was defending himself. Tell me officer" she said rounding the officer. "If someone comes to your house and provokes you won't you fight back?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"More over." She added extending her hand to my Name who handed her a white envelope which she handed to the police officer infront of her.

"What is this?" The officer asked opening the envelope and reading the later. Cha-Young who was standing with her hands folded raised an eyebrow at the officer.

"It is from Prosecutor Seo. Now please can you release my clients?" She sassed.

The officer who had finished reading the letter threw it on the ground and stepped on it. "This is bullshit." He groaned. "Let them go." He indicated to the other police officers who removed the tenants from their cuffs.

"Thank you." Cha-Young bowed and left the station with all the tenants behind her.

At Geumga plaza(Jipuragi)

"Chaio Luca." Vincenzo said ending the discussion he was having with Luca. He needed to leave as soon as the case was reopened, he didn't want to leave Cha-Young so much work. His step brother was getting on his nerves he had to go and protect his family at all cost, even if it meant killing Paolo.

Looking up from the file infront him, he saw Mr Nam and Cha-Young entering the office with a brown envelope in her hand.

"You're here." He smiled at her. "What's in the envelope?" He pointing to the envelope in her hand.

"I don't know yet, we found it outside." She replied and tore the envelope open. A smile found it's way to her face once she read the contents of the envelope. "Uh Mr Cassano you did again." With the smile on her face widening, she handed the envelope over to Vincenzo.

"Finally we have a chance against politician Park." She said turning to Mr Nam who was standing behind her. "The court has reopened the case, we have a court hearing in two days." She added. Mr Nam looks at Vincenzo and smile. "Mr Cassano what did you do?" He asked Vincenzo wiggling his eyebrows.

"Me, nothing." Vincenzo replied feigning innocence. Both Cha-Young and Mr Nam giggled and hugged Vincenzo. "Thank you Mr Cassano. You're the best." He said holding Vincenzo tighter.

"We have to be ready for this next trial. This is where we destroy politician Park." Cha-Young said as she untangled herself from Mr Nam and Vincenzo. He smiled and nodded his head at her.

"Right. You should probably tell Mrs Mi about it." He said crossing his left leg over his right leg. Cha-Young who was paying close attention to him thought he looked so handsome sitting in his chair drinking his cup of Expresso. She couldn't stop admiring him, taking in all of his beauty.

"Ms Hong?. Are you listening?" Mr Nam asked her to which she just shook her head and smiled at him. "Yes?".

"Your phone is ringing." He said nodding his head towards her phone on the table.

"Oh." She exclaimed hurrying to pick up the call. "Hello." She replied to her caller.

"Attorney Hong". She removed the phone from her ear and looked at the caller, it was Ms Mi So-Ri.

"Ms Mi. Have you been well? How is your daughter?." Cha-Young asked her client.

"I have been well thanks to you and my daughter is safe. That's all I ever wanted for her." Mrs Mi cried.

"Well that's good to hear." Cha-Young smiled. "We have good news. The case has been reopened." Cha-Young told her client who started crying as she heard the news.

"Oh thank you so much attorney Hong." Mrs Mi continued crying. "I want that bastard to rot in jail for everything he did to my daughter and i."

"About that. Can we meet up?" Cha-Young asked her client, looking at Vincenzo who gave a tight lipped smile.

___________________________&____________

So as i promised you guys, i tried to update and this is all i could come up with. I'm sorry if it didn't meet your expectations.

But i promise to do better on the next chapter. So please stay tuned.

Gumapsimida🙏