The day the moon shines by SONIAandVZ

Book: The day the moon shines

Author: Sonia T. Shneyerson @SONIAandVZ

Review:

So I'm guessing this is a short story cause the chapters are really really really really really short, girl. So work on that and be a bit more descriptive. A book needs details but too much can be a pain in the arse so don't go that far. On the theme of the book, its basic but can be much better like in description,dialog especially and the story line. Make it interesting and unique. since its a thriller add the suspense, the mystery and the humor or romance as you mention about the genre of the book. Make it relatable and realistic not that the way your writing isn't realistic its a bit not natural like your dialogs. keep it interesting and picture yourself in this situation. if its about you and your best friend put a bit of your relationship the funny the serious and the unique parts into the books to show some character or your book will be boring. Also don't write random words in the middle of the sentence unless its a name,place(nouns in general),I or the beginning of a sentence. Your story line has to be a bit polished and has to go in a flow for the readers to read without being confused and you can differentiate the character under Pov's to make it easier. Hope this helped. This is my opinion and i'm sorry if it offends you but its what I personally think. This doesn't mean your book doesn't have potential because it does. It has and we all have to start somewhere.

I mean look at my first book on this. Its horrendous that I cringe every time i look at this. Just take notes, see how other famous good authors on watty write good books here like eg: the boy at the back of the classroom,becoming beautiful, my wattpad love, saving Elliot, camera shy. Get help and editors before you post and a lot of critiques. You will improve and trust me you'll do great. So good luck baba

p.s: good covers attract more reading because a lot of people do judge a book by its cover at first. (my opinion, I mean we all do it sometimes:P)