Because we fell by yourstruly_red

Title: Because we fell 

By: Yourstruly_red

Genre: A teen fiction romance

Rate: 4/5 

review:

This book is certainly my cup of tea and can i just begin to say how much i think this book is amazing!!!! From the description i was hooked and its so well written. Plus its different and as you can see from my before reviews i love different. Different meaning the same old cheesy romance teen fiction you fine even though clique isnt bad if you write it good and the way you write it. Its beautifully written, grammar is good and the plot is just beautiful. I love Jake and Tessa!! Jessa. I love how you started in the present for the prologue. Its unique and keep it up. My only thing im worried is you losing the plot and the where the story is heading cause from for what im reading its heading good.Plus the fact they are both in a mental hospital makes me want to read it more although they didnt seem to be insane in the point of view. Avoid writing sentences in capital to show excitement or emotions, just use a one exclamation mark. Im love the way you write and your endings! 

I suggest you all reading this put this in your library now!

Hope you liked this!

P.S: So sorry for the delay