Better than revenge (H.S) by xTeenageDream

Book: Better than revenge

By: xTeenageDream

A harry style's fan fiction*

review:

Love the song by the way. Its a nice book. I get the characters and the plot clearly and its interesting. I mean its the best friend, how can you do that to your bestie with her boyfriend. So you got the drama in perfectly. Random question, where did you get the M.C's name Isabella Finley before? I swear I've heard it somewhere. The main question in the book is how is harry going to get the girl back after that and its going to be hard to make it realistic and not clique there. So i cant wait to see what happens in this story, I mean why would she take him? How will he prove to her? Please don't make her take her back just on the pure basis that she loves him. If they are to be together make him fight for it cause i mean if anyone's boyfriend goes out with ones best friend, I don't think anyone in there right mind would take her back unless for some reasons. So make sure you tackle that problem properly, you don't want it to turn out like after where you get sick of the characters due to their stupid choices. Your grammar is good and I like your style of writing. Its interesting and not cliche like common.The cover is okay, maybe try to upgrade. Its a good story and I recommend it so go check it out!! I will definitely be adding it in my library.

Hope this helped xo