More than she expected by Jessiecae

Book: More than she expected

Author:Jessiecae

review:

Love the description. Love the cast. I mean its such a different cast compared to the go to overused ones and I personally love Danielle Campbell after starstruck. Anyway getting back to the book, the plot is great, not very common and you write it well.I get each of the characters and its so interesting! I am hooked. Grammar is great, its very unique and I love it, I mean what else can I say.The plot is good, just make sure you stay true to it and don't go astray. Don't change the characters too much. I've seen it happen in many books and its not that pretty especially if the characters are great. Keep it unique. I love the fact that every time you read a chapter of this story, you want more and you just want to no everything cause theirs so much questions you cant even bother waiting for. I love Avery and Connor but I feel there more to James than we know(I don't know). I love Connor, the sass and everything .Anyways keep it up. Your cover is good, the story is good and i can clearly I'm not the only one. Sorry for going a bit more fan-girling than critiquing here. Just don't go away from the book plot cause so its amazing. Hope this helped. I definitely recommend everyone to go check it out now :)

Hope this helped