The Chaos by MidnightStorm14

Title :The chaos

By : MidnightStorm14

Rate: 4 out of 5 actually

review:

This is so different and refreshing. I cant lie, its super cute and i like how derek's and mary's relationship is. They are so cute and sweet! I'm already fan- girling on them already. Moving on, the intro and the description was well written. The plot is unique and great which is different but refreshing like i said before. Different is good by the way from all the typical over used cheesy bad boy type of books you see full on wattpad. I like your writing, i think its good but there's room for improvement like A few grammar mistakes with your commas but hey not everyone is perfect But great job!

Dont write anything full with capitals to express an emotion just use an exclamation mark once. Be careful with the use of you're and your. You're is you are and your is a word that expresses ones belonging. Punctuation is a huge deal but you can edit your chapter. Its not impossible.

Last but not least, I'm hooked and its a good thing. Dont go astray and take your own time.I think it has great potential it has great potential and people should go check it out now! Please. Its a truly good book and cant wait for the next update. 

so go check it out!!!