Marking Gale by justplaincliche

Title: Marking Gale

By: justplaincliche (love the username)

Genre: teen fiction werewolf

rate: 3/5

review: 

This is my first book I've had read fully on werewolves other than for twilight, no lie. Im not a great fan of werewolves stories even though im team Jacob all the way, im going to give this a try.

Moving back to the story, I think its interesting actually. There are a few grammar errors but its nothing big that an edit cant fix. Just get an editor or edit it yourself. I think it has great potential. I loved how you did a introduction of the ranks or people like me would be completely confused and I love the 6 years ago poem, that was really good. I think its interesting and has a good plot plus its unique. I think you have a good plot and i think i see where its going.  Remember a good cover too plays huge role for a book, so keep that in mind. Maybe try to get one that relates to the story and make the reader want to read like you did with the description. 

Word of advice: dont ask your fans for more votes and views cause you may lose them or gain them but mostly lose them. This is strictly my opinion and you dont have to do it unless you want to.

If you're a were wolf romance fantasy book go check it out!