Just a Quick Note*

Hey there my lovelies! I'm so sorry this is not a review and I understand if you want to chop my head off for keeping you guys waiting for so long. I am doing all your reviews and it will be put up very very soon. This note is basically there to tell you I'm back!! My exams over!!I'm free to review all your books which I can see is a huge amount. There's quite a lot there (reviews)to do. I  truly appreciate and love that you guys want me to review your book. Thank you. I also want to thank you guys for baring with me and waiting so patiently. I'm sorry but its very hard to juggle school work and this but I will make it happen. Promise :) I had to study for my exams which were very important. Now that I'm done with it, I'm free to do your books. I will and post it as soon as possible. Just give me a bit of time to do all since there's quite a lot of you who want reviews. I want to give the best ,correct and most importantly an honest review of your book to help you in the end and not some really bad, not even relevant or helpful and not properly looked into critique which will not help anyone instead. I want to help you guys which I will do the right way. The way I promised you in the beginning. That's the reason I started the book. To help others by giving a unbiased honest opinion from me.

So don't worry, your review is on your way. Thank you for being there so patiently and you guys are just great. Hopefully my reviews help you guys. That's all I want. So stay tunes and look out for your reviews. I wont be taking the new request until I finish the rest and ill get on those right after. Love you guys. Have a great day and happy new year!! I wish 2016 will be amazing for you all!

-Dihanie :) <3