Lady Wifi

The cool, Paris air felt nice against her face, brushing nicely against her face. Her gaze looking out at the city she loved and swore to protect. Though tonight being a superhero was far from her mind, (Y/n) just needed a night of peace and that's exactly what she got. Between school, superhero duties, and Guardian lesson from Fu, it was just a lot. Granted, it was a life she was fairly accustomed to after all of it, (Y/n) knew there always needed to be time to rest. To forget about it all and just take time and breathe.

A lesson that she learned the hard way.

"Hey Stagg, mind grabbing me my camera?" (Y/n) asked, knowing this would be a near perfect shot. Yet in these moments, it often reminded her of him.

"Here, you go." Stagg said, gently dropping it into her hands. Her hands ran over the numerous scratches and dents of her rather vintage camera, even the initials carved into it. Maybe it looked like an aged camera that should be replaced but it held far too many memories. (Y/n) could go through the numerous films and pictures just to replay it all, remembering some of those good times they had before...sighing, (Y/n) lifted the camera up, snapping the pictures. A bittersweet smile appearing, her thoughts drifting to times she wished she could forget.

"You know, I can still remember how they looked at me that day. I always knew how they felt about me but I really saw it that day. After that, I just couldn't be a superhero without remembering it all. Even now, I wonder if I made the right decision..if-"

"It's alright, (Y/n). Everyone makes mistakes, anyone in your situation would have froze up like that too. It wasn't your fault." Stagg said, resting on her shoulder. Wiping the tears which began to fall. He knew the troubles that haunted her, he knew better than anyone. He knew how hard this was for her, being the best superhero she could be and being the best person she could be. One who she actually liked. "And I know you made the right choice. You've always made great decisions, so trust in that at least."

"Thanks, Stagg. Thank you for everything."

-------

"Hey! I think I sniffed out who the real Ladybug is...Chloe" Alya whispered to (Y/n) and Nino, who both had their own reactions while Alya jotted something down on a post-it note. Nino, on one hand, laughed unable to even fathom the idea. (Y/n), on the other hand, only smiled right along stiffly. From the moment Alya had grabbed her and Nino, dragging them to this bench by the water side, she was curious as to why. Now she wished she had been walking out a school a minute or two later than she did.

(Y/n) had hoped Alya had given up her search after Ladybug's textbook 'mysteriously' disappeared but she probably should have guessed that someone with a reporter's ambition as Alya wouldn't give up so easily. Even then, Alya had been fairly close, she had the right place, the right class, just the wrong person. (Y/n) could only imagine what would happen if Alya took a closer look at her best friend, putting pieces together until they clicked. The same could be said for Adrien, after all with the right clothes, it would be as clear as day. After that, (Y/n) knew it would only be a matter of time till she's found out. And it was time for that, just yet at least. Though she could only hope that she could deter Alya from this path before something bad happened.

"Haha, Chloe? Seriously? She's too self-absorbed to think of anyone except herself. You are cray-cray lady."

"I am so not. Don't you believe me (Y/n)?"

"You're not crazy per say-"

"See, (Y/n) thinks I'm right."

"I didn't say that but don't you think you're jumping to conclusions? I mean what evidence do you actually have to prove this?"

"Nothing yet but I have a plan to get exactly what I need." (Y/n) hated where this was going, seeing Alya only going deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole.