Evillustrator

"Ms. Mendeleiev! Don't you think that is a bit unprofessional?!" (Y/n) asked, her voice getting louder with each word that flew from her lips. She couldn't stand any looking down on others because of their shortcomings, even more so when they didn't have the entire story. And she hated the downturned look she saw on Nathaniel's face; the humiliation that crossed his eyes as his failures were exposed to the class. (Y/n) didn't care if this would result in a suspension or whatever consequence, all she knew was that she wasn't going to stand for this.

"(Y/n), sit down."

"Or what? You going to send me to the principal's office too? As if I give a damn about that."

"I'm not going to repeat myself again."

"Then apologize to Nathaniel. You have no right to call him out in front of the entire class. Nor do you even know the amount of work he's put into this class. He's tries harder than most in this class to get better and unlike you say, Nathaniel is getting better at science. His test scores are getting better whether you actually care or not and shouldn't that mean something more than whatever the hell his current grade is? Shouldn't that make you proud of his progress? As it might just mean you're actually doing a decent job at teaching us."

Silence fell over the class for the first time...well probably since forever. No student had quite seen Ms. Mendeleiev become speechless nor did they ever quite see something like this. Where a student actually stood up to the teacher and seemed to be winning in some form. But if anything, it was the first time any of them saw (Y/n) get this riled. Not even to Chloe despite the words exchanged on (Y/n)'s first day.

It was the first time they could feel the flames of her anger. From her glare to her passion filled words, it was a new side of (Y/n), one many of them never thought they would see. Considering that majority of the time she was all smile's and flirtatious jokes. Well, Nino knew better than most as she would often laid herself bare to him. It wasn't always much, maybe a comment or two, that might turn into a bit more at times. Ever since Alya had her suspicions, Nino watched as (Y/n) opened up a bit more about what happened all those months ago.

While as touched as he was to be that person for (Y/n) or the fact he saw a different...a more vulnerable side to her than others did, Nino wanted to do more than just listen. He wanted to hold her tight and say things were going to be alright from this moment forward. That as long as he was there, he would do everything in his power to prevent harm from befalling her. Or that everyone else would be there to support, given she opened up a bit more to them all. But things weren't quite as simple as that. As Nino was scared (Y/n) might retract again so he only kept it all to himself...for now at least.

"That's enough! Nathaniel go to the principal's office this instant! (Y/n), I'll deal with you later." Watching as Nathaniel stumbled out of the classroom, dropping his journal along the way. Chloe immediately picked it, teasing Nathaniel about his drawings that revealed his crush. Not wanting to endure it any longer, Nathaniel ran away as he snatched his prized notebook back...utterly humiliated. And that was the tipping point. Gathering her stuff, (Y/n) just ran out of the classroom, along the way while making a not so good gesture at Ms. Mendeleiev on her way.

"Have a fantastic fucking day!"

"(Y/N)!"

It was a problem she would deal with another day.

-------

Despite her attempts, (Y/n) couldn't find Nathaniel anywhere on school grounds. He didn't leave class too far ahead of her and it made her fear the worse for what would have happened. Her mind was mess as she tried to let her earlier anger mull over while packing up things from her locker. Which was when Nino arrived, after being asked to go find (Y/n) to bring her back.