Horrificator

Strolling down the music store aisles, (Y/n) just felt peace. Something that hadn't known in quite some time. But after a few weeks of endless talking with Danny, everything just felt right. She felt her heart and passions just reignited. She felt like everything could be left where it should and that no one was truly to blame, just a series of unfortunate events. Danny helped her come to those terms at least and to know how much he still cared was all she needed.

Now (Y/n) felt like she could indulge in a guilt pleasure of finding a new vinyl record to put on repeat. Seeing her last one was already a year old, it was time for a new one.

Maybe one to inspire Nino and everyone and bring his film truly to life. They did have one last meeting before finally getting filming on the road. And she wanted everything to go as smoothly as possible.

So (Y/n) cruised down the rows, looking through thriller scores, rock albums, and some punk added into it all. Nothing had yet to catch her eye until someone tapped her shoulder.

She turned around to see a boy maybe a year older than her. He held a gentle smile despite towering her a bit. His eyes inquisitive and curious as he stared in hers, almost seeing something most couldn't. His hair was black at the roots before fading into blue at his tips, dressed in more rock tones, and in his hand he held a record.

"I believe this is what you need."

(Y/n) looked between him and then the record, slowly taking it from his hands. She inspected it, finding an adored band name matched with songs that were seemingly perfect for the film.

"Name's (Y/n). And you?" (Y/n) asks the boy, her hand extended out.

"Luka."

--------

"Alright, our last meeting before finally filming. How is everything coming along?" (Y/n) asked Nino and Alya, seeing as they were more the core members. Alya had done the script writing, Nino gave his vision and found the actors, and everyone else was given a role based on their talents. While (Y/n) would focus on filming and editing and such, ready to help bring the vision to life on the big screen.

"The script is all done."

"All the roles have been cast and they're ready for filming. Everyone else has been assigned a job, so we have a full team."

"Great, the camera is all set, I get the vision. As editing, well, I'll get it done." Though she decided to leave out the part about probably needing to pull an all nighter to do it. But it would be well worth it in the end. Especially to see the film get through in the end, maybe even win.

"It sounds like you've done this before."

"Once or twice. I did back in New York for a few student projects." (Y/n) tells them, getting the vinyl record from her bag. The school already had a record player, which she carried into the room, saving her the trouble to grab her own. "Which is why I grabbed this. To help us get in the mood."

Putting it on, the songs begin to echo through the room, resonating with them. Perfect for the film just like Luka said. She would have to thank him later. Especially as, everyone else began to walk into the room. Feeling the music, feeling even more ready for filming. Once they all arrived, (Y/n) stopped it for the time being. Signaling Nino to give a little speech for vision of sorts.

"Go on, Mr. Director."

"Thanks for coming, dudes. We have a big day but we're going to win the film festival."

It wasn't much but everyone was getting excited. Finishing up a few things like makeup and such, they began on the first scene. Granted that's all they do as each take they had do it again and again as Mylene couldn't help but scream with each time Ivan roared.