|34| Exposed

It's 4:30 a.m, and he's snoring lightly while I'm reading, still sitting against the bed, on the floor.

We agreed that I should wake him up around 6 a.m so that I have enough time to go home before school starts at 9. I'm exhausted beyond the possible, and clearly bored. Which brought me to what I'm doing right now. A stupid idea again, which will end badly if I listen to my inner voice.

I'm currently on the small remaining side of the bed, in a weird position, trying to not fall and keep my balance, while taking pictures of his face and making fun of him.

I suddenly lose my balance and my face is now dangerously close to his, my hand on the wall keeping my body steady so I don't fall on him. I stop moving and breathing because I suddenly feel him shift. I don't want to wake him up in this position, which is really suspicious knowing that I'm supposed to be sitting on the floor. I can't even imagine his face if he opens his eyes and finds himself face to face with me. He could get some ideas, I don't want that to happen.

The next thing I know, I'm engulfed in a huge and warm embrace. I don't know what's going on.

Why do I feel hot suddenly?

I thought he was awake and messing with me, but to my despair, he is sleeping soundly.

It was totally not in my plans. I try to move, but he tightens his grip around me, not brutally but still too strong and from which I can't escape. I guess I'll have to wake him up.

Or I can stay like this.

I study his face for a few minutes. He is so calm, there is no sign of concern, he looks really beautiful if I want to be really sincere. His freckles on his nose are more visible recently, he has very long eyelashes, and his hair is really beautiful. His curls are in disorder, but that's what makes his charm. I really want to run my fingers through it.

Pull yourself together girl.

I enjoy this moment much more than I should. I need to stay away from him, he screams trouble, and I know I don't want him to hurt me again.

But who really hurt whom?

Before I know it, sleep catches up with me. I yawn, and I think I'm starting to fall asleep. Maybe I'll stay like this, but it's just because I'm sleepy.

****

I definitely fell asleep. It's not good at all. I wake up in a panic, and I wake him up at the same time.

"What!" he says, panicking, his hair is messy, and his T-shirt is a little lifted, letting me see his six-pack again.

Since when did he put on a shirt?

"Damn, we fell asleep!" I shout, getting my wits back, standing up, and packing my things.

"Yes and?" He says, yawning, dropping his body on the bed, and starting to fall asleep again.

"Are you kidding me?" I throw my jeans at him and start packing my things again, muttering curses.

"Hey, what was that for?" He asks me, rubbing his face where I hit him, completely unaware of the situation.

"School idiot! We have to go to the freaking school!" He finally seems to understand the reason for my outburst when he looks at his phone. His eyes widen, and he finally begins to panic, like a freaking little child.