𝐎𝐍𝐄: The contract.

__________________________

wwoooah! New story :D

Ill be working on this currently for now; Ill be going to my other books soon.

__________________________

Philip's pov.

"Agh.. shit!" I bang the table as I spilled my ink. Atleast it didnt go on any papers. Important ones, ill say.
I scrabble up on my chair to get a tissue, this is going to be messy.

"President, are you alri-" my secretary, Reyes comes in. I look at him with an unreadable expression. "Goodness, let me help you with that." he gets a random cloth from his pocket and soaks up the ink with it. "Won't that stain, Rey?" I ask concerningly. He chuckles nervously. "You're right, I can still use it when I wash it. Besides, I have many more." I smile. "Okay, then." he helps me wipe up the floor and the table, and I clean up the papers. "Do you think it will stain the floor?" I ask again, Reyes shrugs. "Probably." He scrubs it until it was gone.

He gets up and holds the cloth with one hand. I laugh. "Pfft, are you okay?" He nods. "Shall I get you a new ink container?" he says. I bob my head. "I would appreciate that, thank you. Also could you get me my schedule for today?" Reyes looks around. "Yes, of course. Need coffee?" I shake my head as a no thanks. "Alright, ill be back." he exits the room. I appreciate his efforts. I clean up the residue and put the empty ink container in the bin. I sit down looking at the papers with a bit of ink on them. It looks purple.

I notice the photo frame of a few of my old friends and people i know; one with the Aseans, taken a few years back, and my other friends. Like South Vietnam, South Korea, and a few others I had helped in the past. Me and Vietnam now; we are friends but not that close. I look at the photos of America, i have on the far side of the table. I sigh.

I spun my chair and played with a pen, waiting for Reyes to come back.

"Philippines, im back- I got you're things." Reyes opened the door and handed out an ink container and my schedule. I take it, putting the ink on my desk somewhere and look at the page.

Of course.

There were things to deal with like drug crimes, poverty problems, our debt, and a few more. And two meetings assigned. "What are these?"
I point at them. "Well.. Im not sure who assigned the first meeting, but its two power countries. One of them is China." He shrugged. I raise my brow. "What the hell does China want.." I mumble. It was in an hour, so very little time to get ready. I sigh. "And the other?" I ask. Reyes looks at a note in his pocket.

He examines it with a straight face and then looks with me. I look at him with a confused expression.
"Its with the eight provinces, you know." He says. Ah, the big eight.

Theyre old friends of my mother and father..

"Really?! Why?" I look up. Reyes shrugs. "They said its important, Im pretty sure they have something to discuss with you." He crosses his arms while tapping his foot on the ground. "Ah.. okay." I frown. "Ill go get ready for the meeting, you can go now." I bow my head. He bows aswell. "Yes, Philip." he exits out the door. I smile.
I look at my desk, and fill out a few forms.

.

(timeskip.)

.

"Pres Phil! The guests are here." Reyes knocks. I look at the door. "Coming!" I shout. I put a few things in my pocket and sort out my desk, and get up from my chair. I fix and adjust my tie and dust off my pants. Then, I walk to the door. I unlock it and see Reyes there. "They're in the meeting room." He says. I nodded. We walk to the meeting room which was just down the hall.