𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: Back in Time.

A few days.
_______________________

Philip walked through a lonely road, he didnt know where he was.

He walked up north, eventually seeing blood, or smoke in the distance.

"Nasaan na ako?!" ("Where am I?!")
Philip questioned, talking to himself. There was no one there. He didnt even recognize where he was. He saw a light in the distance, and ran to there.

He saw a figure. Holding a gun.

But it wasnt directing at him, but to someone else. He looked closer to the gun holder and saw that it was Martial. His eyes widened.

Where even was he? What country was this? Is this a dream; if so, what year was it?

"Shit- no I cant," he overheard Martial say. Then followed by laughter. "Come on Martial, shoot me! Shoot me for goodness sake!" The voice commanded for Martial to shoot him.
Martial lowered the gun. The country looked at him confused.

"You're on my brothers side. You'll win. Theres no bother in shooting." They coughed. Martial stayed silent. Philip hid behind a tree, sweating as the fire and noise got to him.

"North. Stop it." Martial said sternly, staying in his place as the country pointed a pistol at him. Philip noticed himself that he was wearing armored clothes. The country shot a bullet inches away from Martial's face, by he did not react. North chuckled. Philip gasped, making Martial turn to the trees.

"Philip, Anong ginagawa mo dito?! (Philip, what are you doing here?!)"

Martial noticed him hiding behind a tree.

Philip then woke up, not being able to finish the dream.

.

"Wh- what was that?" Philip gasped as he woke up, immediantly getting out of the comfort of his own bed.

He breathed heavily as the thought of
Martial and North Korea- in the Korean war, probably. That war was traumatizing.

"Calm down Philip- it was jus.. just a dream!" He tried calming himself, adjusting his breath, he looks in the mirror. Everything was normal.

He looks at a page and sees his schedule. He had two very important meetings tomorrow and today, one assigned by the United States and the other is a meeting between the Aseans, though its been a while. He wasnt really sure why it was now.

He dressed up in not formal - but just appropiate wear. He didnt like wearing suits neither in general and with his 'friends'.

The meeting would commence in Cambodia, as she was the chairwoman of the Aseans this year.

He put on simple clothes, like a white t-shirt along with black jeans and a black jacket, something simple but actually nice for the day.

He checks his phone for the time, and where in Cambodia. Possibly Asean will be there.

He texts his secretary once again that he'd be out once more for important meetings, which Reyes says was 'a-ok'.

He checks the time and it wasnt long before the first meeting commenced.

____________

Philip landed in the warm air of Cambodia, outside of the govermental house. He saw a few jets that belonged to other Aseans members - but not all.