{ 10: Wait. what? }

_________________________

Philip sat in his office miserably, as he had tons of work to complete but instead scrolled through his phone. His office was mess, and the cleaners were off of work for now. He couldn't be bothered to ask, anyway.

He had yawned as he heard a knock and the door opening.

His eye brows had raised, "Reyes? You're back." Philip gave him a gentle smile as Reyes nodded. "Feeling better?" He had asked, his secretary had been called off sick for a few days.

"Yes." Reyes had smiled. "Wasn't anything serious." He had smiled rather sincerely. Looks like he was happy to return, for some reason. "Glad to hear. If its in your power, could you finish off the rest of your work? Dont push it though." Philip assured the secretary, not wanting him to be stressed after being sick for a few days. Wouldnt wanna make him sick again.

"Oh, of course, Ill do it." Reyes nodded, and walked out, closing the door behind him carefully. Philip slumped his head on his head with a bored look. For the past two days, he had been waiting for South Korea's replies, but as a pop star and a country leader, Philip understood how hard it was.

His phone buzzed and ge went to check it.

It was two notifications;

both from his maritime neighbour, Indonesia and from the South Korean he had met before. Philip was intrigued and went to go see South's message first:

South Korea ٩(◕‿◕。)۶        3:00 pm
Ah. Sounds good. Sorry for not replying. Busy. But Ill be there, by the weekends. Dont miss me too much.

Philip scoffed at the last part jokingly with a laugh, but he was delighted. South Korea was going to bring him his desires files, about Russia, China, North Korea and Taiwan. He opened the other message, which was from the huge archipelago, Indonesia.

Indonesia         3:01 pm
Hi Philip, goodmorning, would you perhaps like to have coffee with me, Brunei and Malaysia at Eleutheria? If so, be there Saturday, 12pm.

This message made him curious, this was certainly unexpected. After that useless fight, they were buddies again. But he couldnt question the two's relationship, its always been a mix. Philip sighed. Brunei isnt too bad, he is a royal, rich kid who thinks he is just the best, but thats what makes him Brunei. He had his soft spots.

He took a long sigh before the door opened once again, and he looked at the door. "Ah, sorry, where's Sir Philippine's room?" The new worker asked, and Philip turned his attentuon towards the person, and not the phone.

"Hello. You've come to the right place. You are?" He switched off the phone and put in under the desk.

{ A/N; I havent acctually clarified this yet but yeah, Province and City Humans do exist in this AU.

And then, you might be thinking, 'Oh, there must be so much Provinces and Cities in the Philippines!' Yes. Yes there is. }

"Baliwag. A new city, Ive been here for a while but um.. I havent properly met you." They had said shyly, while looking at him. "Oh! Right.. what must you be here for?" Philip raised a brow, confused, but ready to handle it.

"I was just told Id have to give you this in person, I hope its alright." Baliwag said, as he walked over and gave a few pages that wete stapled together. Philip looked and nodded. "Ah, alright. Thanks." He grinned at the new city, as they smiled and walked out.