{ 12: .. }

✦ ㅤ ㅤ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ㅤㅤ ✦

"What do you mean, he's alive?!"

South Korea sighed and stared straight into Philippines' eyes. "He's not dead." He said while looking away, staring at the people who were glancing at the table because of all the noise.

The filipino shouted too loud.

But, he didnt care. He was just so shocked. He didnt even believe him. "He's supposed to be- No! He is dead!" He exclaimed, clearly in denial. South frowned with guilt.

"I'm sorry. I-"

"I doubt you have any proof! No one's seen him for years! Because he is dead!" Philip felt uneasy. He felt as if he was going to puke, he didnt have the appetite anymore. He wasnt in the mood to here anymore.

"North Korea... he met up with Martial just a few months ago, in Hawaii, where he now lives. Im pretty sure he has a home in Guam- but.." South Korea explained, and Philip's heart dropped.

His brother used to tell him everything, but he never knew of something like this.

South Korea said a few more things but Philip was zoned out.

He remembered, those words Martial had said before he had supposedly died.

"..and Russia and China knew about this?"

South Korea nodded. He didnt seem to like this conversation more than Philip did.

"I have to go South, thank you."

Philip got up. Putting on his coat while putting $50 bill on the table, for his share of the bill.

South Korea watched as he left, feeling a bit relieved that it went a bit easier, but also feeling a bit uneasy himself.

Philip's head was full of thoughts on what to do next, when this would finally be sorted, if he'd ever get to see Martial, even for the last time. He'd definetly like that, but he didnt feel like he was even ready yet.

He walked outside under the moonlit sky, it was already quite cold and dark out.

He looked around, seeing many people walking or standing and talking and he couldnt help to feel a little lonely.

Philip sighed as he walked mindlessly, walking wherever the street took him.

"Oh its Pearl!" A loud voice could be heard from infront of him, he looked up to see a country, a familiar one.

"What are you doing alone? Why are you still here, anyway?" The country said, Philip looked up to see Brunei's lit up face.

He probably sensed something happened or that something was wrong because his expression turned into concern. "Hey, are you alright?"

Philip felt a bit dizzy. "Brunei.."

Every event that happened a bit afterwards was a blur.