{ Secrets. }

_____________________

[Not relevant to the storyline.]

this chapter is just a little fic i wanna write, takes place after Philip goes back home from the south korean war.

______________________
1951.

"I'm not sure, Ame. But Ill see you soon." Philip shrugged as he talked to America, he was about to leave for home as Martial didnt want him to stay here.
The United States looked at the filipino with a cold expression.

He looked over to Martial who was glaring daggers at him.

America knew why Martial hated him, he was the sole reason for all his problems and more.

He sighed, Martial never allowed America to talk to Philip, and he was one of the reasons of the break up.

"Ah.. alright. Take care, Mahal." America patted his back, not doing anymore. The younger sighed with a sad smile, waving to America. "Goodbye." Philip walked towards Martial.

Martial law waited for him while talking to the pilot in his own language. He looked behind him to see Philip. He sighed as he escorted his little brother into the helicopter, and waited until he was ready.

"Bye, Ili." Martial stepped away, with a straight, stern face. Philip looked hurt. "When will you come home?" Martial looked away and didnt respond. Philip frowned.

Soon, the helicopter descended into the air. Martial's face didnt change, but it had sadness in his eyes. He walked away.

"Stay away from my brother you backstabbing traitor." Martial commanded, passing the American. South Korea raised a brow, looking at USA. "What's his problem?" He asks, crossing his hands. He had nothing with Martial law, and he was also quite fond of him because of how serious and mysterious he was.

America shrugged.

~•~

"Ugh! I just hate how he just sent me off after I told him not to! What If he's going to die? Without me!" Philippines screamed into the pillow, ranting to his bestfriends.

Malaysia and Indonesia looked at eachother with a confused expression, as they did not know what to do.

Malaysia sighed as he turned to Philip who was hitting the area beside the pillow.

"Phil! Rest those wounds you have or they'll get even worse! Besides, you're here know and we can do anything without Martial getting angry!" Malay said, in hopes of getting Philip to stop screaming and ranting. Indo's eyes shined brightly as Philip stopped,

he raised his head and looked at Malaysia.

"Anything, Mal?" Malay nodded with a smirk, and looked at Indo with pride.

"Yes, anything!" He got up from his sitting position, and took Philips hand, leaving Indonesia to suffer getting up by himself.

"Oh please not-" Malaysia smirked at Indonesia, as Indo knew what his Malaysian friend was about to do.

"Oh yes, Indonesia. We're doing this." He laughed sinisterely. Indonesia cringed and this.