{ 13: Familiar faces, familiar enemies.}

[ HELP I FORGOT WHEN THIS BOOK WAS SET. Pretend its winter in Eleutheria and its 2023. ]

Philippines found himself on a mysterious beach, he has never seen this one. It wasnt familiar and it didnt feel like home.

His legs were full of sand and he looks as if he has been sleeping here.

What happened?

He had thought.

He stood up and walked to the ocean, admiring he beautiful view. He looked around and saw beautiful architecture, but it definetly wasnt his.

He looked around a little more until he saw two figures, two taller men, he supposed.

He was curious on what to do and find out where he was, so he walked to the figures.

As he walked slowlier, he squinted his eyes to see a familiar country,

"It couldnt be.."

North Korea stood there, looking out at the sea while discussing some things with the other. Philip couldnt notice the other male, because he couldnt see his face.

He walked closer and heard their chattting. "Hello?" Philip called out. No one turned their head to look.

Philip groaned.

"Hello?! North! Can you hear me? Where am I?" Philip impatiently said. Still, no one batted an eye.

Philip ran to then and they still didnt notice. He looked up at the other male's face and..

"Martial Law, seriously? You havent heard?" The North Korean raised a brow, looking straight at the other filipino.

Philip's eyes had widened. They didnt seem to notice Philip. "Is this a.. dream?"

"Yes. Do you expect me to know everything thats happening on the other side of the world?" Martial scoffed, offended. North Korea gave him a little sigh.

"You know, Chinese prescense has been only growing in numbers in the South China sea since nearly a decade ago." He looked over at the sea, Philip also did. This clearly wasnt North Korea at all.

Could it be? Hawaii?

"I always knew that Chinese bastard was trouble." Martial muttered something under his breath. Philip only stood there not knowing what to do, listening to their conversation.

"How's Ili?" Philip looked at him, with a sad look. "Im doing alright Kuya.."

"Im pretty sure he's fine, he's a strong country. He's been holding up well, except those little problems he has to deal with from your era." Martial stared at him, knowing that the korean knew he hated the mentioning of what had happened.

"Hm. Russia?"

"He's fine, I promise. He's actually toughened up. You know, taking over his father." North Korea laughed. "He's quite strong."

"As expected."

"It was nice seeing you again, Martial." North looked at him, but looking away because.. only Heaven knows why.