{ 11: Suprise! }

✦ ㅤ ㅤ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ㅤㅤ ✦

- oo, finally me posting more. Suprising its this fast, but enjoy.

Philip tapped on the chair as he looked around, waiting for that Korean to show up. His plane had already arrived, he was sure.

He opened the bottle of coke he bought and drank out of it, and lowered it down to see that country infront of him.

"Oh- hey, South!" Philip looked up at him, and got up front his seat, South Korea stepping behind to make way. "Hello." South smiled. "How was the trip?" The filipino asked. He looked at the lone bag South had brought with him. It was reasonable though, he was only staying a night.

"Tiring. I hate security, but I love the feeling of being in an airport. Way much better than being alone." South said. He liked socializing with others, and he had looks to. He could befriend a lot of people. "Is that so? That's cool. We can go to the mall if you want.. wait for my reservation in a resturant." Philip looked at him, South wore a mask and a black hat. He probably wanted to disguise, since  is famous.

"Oh, sure. I heard there's an arcade right? Let's stay there!" South asked with a smile, pulling down his mask to reveal his lower face.

Philip nodded. "As you wish!"

The southeast and the east asian walked outside of the airport, calling a taxi to go to one of Eleutheria's malls.

They arrived in atleast 20 minutes, and they walked in.

"I don't think Ive been here, actually." Philip looked around, it was unfamiliar to him and he doesnt recall visiting here. South nodded. "Same." The walked to the escaltor and to the second floor, the mall was quite big but thankfully the arcade was in the second floor, wit easy access.

They walked into it and saw a few people in it, it was big and it didnt look too busy for its size. It was right.

Philip walked up to the desk, and asked for tokens to use.

He walked over to South Korea with a big smile. "How much did you get?" He raised a brow, looking at his pockets. "Doesn't matter! Let's go!" Philip smirked and ran off. South korea chuckled and followed.

They tried all sorts of games and got a few plushies and prizes from the claw machine. It was time for Philip's reservation, so they headed to the fancy resturant just across the street.

.

"Ah, today was fun." South Korea grinned as he sat down on one side, while Philip the other. "Yeah, how long will you stay until?" The archipelago raised a brow, just in curiousity, of course. "Tomorrow noon, then Im leaving. Im staying in a hotel until then." South sighed, settling down.

They both picked up the menu and looked at the yummy foods from all over the world, there was so much they could pick from, but Philippines chose chicken katsu and South Korea massaman curry, which they both wanted to try.

Eventually they got their food, and it snelled delicious. They first ate and then South Korea took out the documents.

"Who do you want first?" He asked.

"Russia, please." Philip said and South Korea took it out first, giving it to Philip to look at. There was many information in the pages that it had. "Woah. Wait, he used to be friends with America?" Philip said in confusion, and South Korea laughed. "His father was a bit of a friend, you could say. America and the USSR wasnt on the exact path to friendship." South shrugged. "They worked together only for war." Philip nodded while flicking through the pages. It sure was interesting.

"China, please." He handed the document back. They were sitting on a table at the corner so they couldnt be as seen. South put the document in his bag and took out China.

He looked uneasy for some reason, but Philip ignored it and looked at China's documents.

It had all his information, and was suprised at a lot. "Wait. Taiwan isnt his brother?" South shook his head, and Philip understood while reading the book. He probably needed to visit Taiwan next.

But there were so much information, information that was important to him.

"North Korea, then." He said at last. He gave the document back and looked at the last.

Reading it through, he saw many information on events with the soviet, japanese, and the korean war.

Philip noticed the name Martial and looked up at South Korea who looked pretty tense.

"Were.. North and Martial ever friends?" South looked at him. "I.. I dont know. Probably, sorry-" He tried calming himself down. "It's just the topic of my brother." He sighed.

"But I know they had something between them. Philip I..." South Korea bit his lip before speaking.

"I have something to confess." He calmed his body down, while looking Philip straight in the eye.

Philip listened. "During the Korean war, even though Martial was fighting on our side, he had.. quite the relationship with the three." South Korea told him, Philip wasnt really suprised. He thought it was obvious, but he was mad at his brother even though. He still missed him.

"And, you probably dont know this,"

"Martial is still alive. He's residing in Hawaii." South spoke. Philip's heart dropped, and it felt as if it was beating so fast.