{ 9: Part 1 }

___________________

"Come back stage, Philippines?"

.

"I..." I sighed as I was escorted to the back, it looked like I had no choice. Lenore looked at me with a big smile when I obviously had a help me face.

I went backstage anyway, and it looked really nice. It was big, clean, and the atmosphere here was calming and away from the crowd.

The bodyguards looked as if they didnt speak English, because they communicated in Korean and they spoke no word to me. I was like that once anyway; im not judging.

I was put on a wall waiting for South Korea, I think. I stood there for about a few minutes when a voice inside said something and then I was put inside.

"South Korea?" I tensed up, looking at him in person. He has really nice masculine features, especially his jawline.

"해, welcome." I raise my brow. Is it hey or another word? "..Translation?" I ask, South laughs as he puts his water bottle on the table. "It means, 'sun'." He pointed at my eye, I nod.

"So uh.. how's it been, South?" I raise my brow, i havent seen him recently.

"It's been a while since we properly met, Ive seen you in meetings but barely." He clears his throat, while I nod. "Im doing just fine. You?" He flashes a smile towards me.

Who knew a war-torn country could turn out like this?

"Im good, aswell." He nods while popping a mint in his mouth, and offers me one. I gratefully take it, and put it my mouth. It's awfully strong.

He sits me down on a chair in front of him, and he spins around in his own. It was kind of awkward, so I wanted to spark up an intresting conversation.

"How did you become a popstar or something anyway?" South korea perked at my question, he stops spinning. "I followed my heart; I love singing to infinity, it's been a dream to achieve something." He says, with sincerity. I smile.

I used to sing a lot aswell, and some said I had a great voice.

"I started writing songs last year and they were a hit." South Korea said passionately. "I feel like this is where life wanted me to go." he lies back down on his chair, closing his eyes. Perhaps he was imagining somethings.

"What even.. was the reason you invited me? I'm supposed to be going home." South korea opened one eye while a smile spread throughout his face.

"Oh, Phil. We both know that's not the reason you're here." He chuckles. I smirk.

"You have a bright mind."

~•~

[ short, follow up to chapter 8 :D.
also back to back publishinabbanans ]