{ 9: Part 2. }

________________________

"I'm reaching boiling point, but there's nothing I can do but just laze around and wait." The country sighed with a laugh, inviting himself to sit down on one of the chairs. The other country, however, scoffed.

"..So tell me, do you want it or not , 오랜 친구? [old friend?]" He spoke with a questioned voice, and touched his hair, trying to fix it. "Want what?" The other raised a brow, looking at the taller country.

"Philip.. come on." The filipino tried stiffling a giggle. "Okay, okay. I want it, yes. You do have it,, right?" South Korea nodded with a straight face.

"But why is it that you want it so much?" The korean asked with a puzzled face, but then it turned into a knowing one as the thought popped into his mind. The Philippines grinned. "I just need to know about the three big superpowers, nothing much. Besides," he touched his hand to his chin, with a soft smile. "It's important." South Korea nodded, and applied some chapstick onto his slips, making it look shiny, and making it soft awell.

"Of course. But what will you give in return?" South Korea said, not looking at him but facing the mirror infront of him. Philip looked straight at him. "What do you want?" He asked. South Korea stayed silent for a hot second. He placed his hand on the white desk, and turned his head to the right to look directly at the filipino.

"What will you offer?" Philippines sighed, and thought.

"Will dinner sound nice?" The korean laughed.

"Is this a date?" He smirked, locking eyes with the other.

Philip furrowed his brows. "..sure?"

"I was joking. Perhaps we can have dinner, or something else. You need to give me something more to bribe me, you know." South chuckled, turning his head back to the mirror and wiped his hands with sanitary wipes.

Philip groaned. "I can.. mh.." he stopped. He didnt know what he can do to satisfy the Korean and hope he can get those documents by next week.

"Okay, okay. You shouldve planned this more thorough. But Ill give you a few days to think, how does that sound? You can send me a text." South assured, which Philip was grateful and nearly sighed in relief. "Okay." He spoke.

"Are you sure this will help though?" He asked the shorter, but well bigger country. "Im sure, it's small but it'll do." Philip shrugged.

"Alright, you dont have to plan anything big. Just take me out shopping, or something.. arent your malls big?" Philip's eyes slightly widened but then laughed. "Why are you laughing..?" South was confused. Philip calmed himself down.

"It's just funny. Okay, I've made my decision. I can take you out to the malls in my country." Philip smiled with sincerety. In which South Korea slightly grinned. "Tell me the details then." he said, pointing to his phone. The Philippines nodded.

"This is a real date, right?" Philip rolled his eyes playfully. "Call it what you want, a friendly date or whatever." Philip stood up, and greeted the Korean goodbye. He left the dressing room and South stared at the door for a while.

"How interesting this country is." South Korea sighed.

Authors note;;

Woo!! Hii, forgot to update this. Didnt write much, because my mind is blank.

Anyyywayzz, short chapter once again, but I guess it makes it easier for me to update it and go somewhere