𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎: Reunited

✦ ㅤ ㅤ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ㅤㅤ ✦

Of course, Ive put a lot of thought on to Laos' words. It was odd to me, how she, a chinese ally, would say that. It made me wonder if she was really warning me. I'd say she was.

It really never occured to me why China was even helping me on this sort of thing. If anything, he'd resent me for decades of being against him and try cut me down, or even make me a state of his own country, which he probably thinks I am one. Pity.

He probably wants something in return. Something he could achieve himself, but why me? What do I have to offer him? The West Philippine Sea? The disputed islands? My country? Its all too risky. Ive been hanging onto his strings for way too long, its really messing up my brain.

He's quite smart. He's quite like a manipulator, a controller, The King of Chess.

Of course, anyone would never place their trust in North Korea aswell. Not even China. He seems to always be alert of the korean, and even seem to be resenting him at times. He gives a look which is truly unexplainable. If I had placed my trust in North, I'd already be a messed up dead fool.

Also.. he's too stupid to trust.

Russia.. he's quite mysterious. He puts on quite a facade and controls his emotions very easily. He reminds me of a wooden doll. Odd description, but anyway.. He's too emotionless for me too even think about metrust him.

He also is quite good on gathering information about anyone, really. Im not sure why he's asking me for information on America. If anything, he should look himself. America has never told me about himself anyway.

He's hard to read.

Laos may be right, but I have to take these risks.

I flew back to Southeast Asia for a while until Russia had any news or things for me to do. To be exact, I went to Jakarta, to finish some overdue work that I hadnt finished for Asean. Laos insisted that she'd come with me, as she said she had 'errands' to do.

I doubt it. She probably was just looking out for me in hopes I wouldnt do anything stupid while we're there.

"So.. what type of paperwork has Mister assigned to you?" Laos asked as she was looking at her, small, portable mirror and seeing if her hair wasnt messy.

I sighed. "The boring, usual work he assigns all of us. Cant forget to mention he wants me to deal with these international affairs." I looked down at a page with information on it. Laos placed her mirror in her pocket and rushed over to my side, keeping up the pace as we were walking down the halls to my office.

Im not sure why Laos is following. Her office is on the other side of the building.

"He also wants you to keep good relationships with other members. Its a good thing to start with me." She smiled, adjusting her wispy bangs. I looked and her and laughed.

"Sure. Why not," I replied, making her laugh. I havent been the best at doing that so far. I mean, starting with Laos isnt that bad.

We walked down the halls until we reached my office, and I quickly fetched the key from my pocket. I unlocked the door and opened it, surprised that the lights were open.

"Hm?" I said out loud, peeking inside. If I had left the lights open last time then the electricity bill must be high.

-but instead I saw someone yelped in their spot, freezing upon the sight of both me and Laos.