Chapter Two

...Pov:

"You see him?" I looked closely and nodded. "Who is he with?" I shrugged "I'm going to go up to his window okay?" He said.

"Just be careful." he nodded and went jumping like an expert up to Timothy's room. He was inspecting him, being a creep. He looked over to me and mentioned for me to come up with him so I did, following his steps up to Timothy's room.

"He's sleeping." he cooed. I looked into his window and smiled slightly at his adorable form. So fragile. My, has he changed in the past years since we've last seen him. I managed to try and open the window a little to get to smell his wonderful scent. It hasn't changed one bit. Probably the only thing about him that had changed is that he simply doesn't let anyone push him around. He's tougher. It'll be tougher to get him now. But I know he'll be ours. He will be mine and no one is going to take him away from us. None of those one night stands we had to kill seconds after he left.

Timothy might hate us, I know he does. The reason he does what he does is to try and rid the emptiness he feels inside. He wants somebody to heal his broken heart and we want to be those people, even though we were the ones that broke it in the first place.

There are many reason as to why it had to be the way it was. My friend and I were Alpha's, but of different packs. At the time it was forbidden to share a mate with a different pack but now that we stepped up in our place, we changed the laws that were held. We argued it all to be able to be with Timothy. We pushed our feelings away so we could find a way to be together. Now that we had, it's possible. Back then it wasn't.

Especially since he was human, it just was not possible. We cried every night that we were apart from him. I cried every night. I just wanted him. That's all I ever wanted in life. To be loved and to give love. He was everything to us and it killed us every moment we weren't with him. All those times we hurt him was a knife to ourselves.

"Come on Collin let's go before they pick up on our scent." he took one last look at our beloved before we were off.

Promising that we'll come back to claim him. Even if we have to force him to be ours. Timothy will be ours once again. 

Timothy's POV:

I yawned and stretched waking up from my wonderful all night sleep. Momentarily forgetting that I was currently living in a nightmare. Closing my eyes for just a bit longer. I opened them after I realized I had to work in today. On a Saturday at Ellie's mom's restaurant. She was such a nice gal. Except when she wasn't. I took a deep breath and began getting ready for work. On my way of getting ready I realized it was a bit cold in the room, I looked over to my window and seen it opened. When did I open the window? 

Shrugged it off I was off to work. Saying goodbye to Ellie and his soon-to-be fiancé. Opening the door, there stood in front of my face none other than the one and only who introduced me to this world of prostitution. Dominic. He was obviously bigger than me. Taller than me and stronger than me. Dominic's blue eyes was what enchanted me. So beautiful.

"Oh hey Dominic." I nonchalantly said. "What brings you here?"

"I have a question for you." his German accent out and questioning. "Come, let's go for a ride." 

"I have to go to work actually." I was no scared for what he had to say. There had to be something that Ihad done wrong.

"Then I will bring you." I knew there was no getting out of this so I just agreed with him. Dominic walked me to where his car was waiting and opened the passenger door for me. I smiled at him and got in. Well this is new. He got in as well and began driving. "Who have you got business last night?"

"I don't know. I met him at your club, usually I call your friend if he has any business for me." I told him while looking forward.

"You ever get the same business twice." Dominic asked. I frowned a bit. What was this about. I shook my head. "They pay you and that is it?" I nodded.

"Yes I usually leave my number if the pay is good but they never call." I explained. "I only got one call but that was it. Then it's like I wasn't a good sex."

"I will pick you up after work?" Dominic left no room for argument.

"Um.. I have work at your club after work."  I didn't question what he wanted to talk to me about because I'm sure he would save it for later. 

"I will find someone to cover for you." Dominic said once again, leaving no room for argument.

"Are you sure?" This must be serious. He never let's me have a day off, I'm the one to attract business for him, I bring the most clients. New ones every single day since they never seem to come back.

"Yes I will pick you up and you will come to my place." I looked at him weirdly. His place, why? I shrugged it off and nodded.

"Okay, as long as it doesn't come out of my paycheck." Dominic agreed while pulling into my day time job.

"See you later." I wonder what it must be? Must be something really important. Right now I didn't worry about it, I would be working for ten hours. I needed all the concentration I could get. 

This will be a long day.