Chapter Four

Collin's Pov: We broke into the guy's motel room. We saw him there laying in bed looking at a camera in his hand. His eyes went wide, he got up, in his boxers. "Who are you!?"

"Shut up and sit down." Iris said, pulling the camera from his hand. He looked down at it, I watched the stranger as I heard moans and screams coming from the camera. "You recorded him you sick fuck."

"He recorded Timothy!?" I said looking at the man with more anger bubbling inside of me. That was barbaric, who would do such a thing!

"Sure did, and I do not regret it. He was sure something else. Tight as-." In an second Iris had snapped his head. He was just as angry as I was. Nobody gets to touch Timothy and live to tell the tale. He actually recorded them together. Iris showed me and all I could do was growl lowly as I watched Timothy underneath the man whimpering in pleasure. It made my stomach hurt, I couldn't stand him being touched by somebody else. Who did he thing he was whoring around? But I couldn't say anything, the reason he was like this was because we hurt him.

Iris threw the camera on the ground and stepped on it. Destroying it. "Sick fuck." He spit at the man as we made our way out of the motel. Somebody was bound to find this old man. Maybe in a couple of weeks since this is a filthy motel. "That better be the last man he sees. I think that Dominic is starting to get suspicious." We climb into our truck and follow right behind Timothy to make sure he gets home safe.

Timothy's Pov:

Ellie looked at me, waiting for me to answer his question. That seemed to come out of nowhere. I never really thought about going back there to that place where all my demons are buried. "What why?" I asked him.

"I love telling stories." Ellie clapped. "Well, where to start. I had made business with your family earlier. Before I met you, and took you in. It's private. I'm sorry I can't tell you. But anyways, I have kind of knew about you. I wouldn't have taken a complete stranger in. I knew your struggle and I was once in a struggle and hate seeing people like this so I took you in that day I saw you again. So the business, I'm going to reject them because they rejected you. Boy they are going to hate you even more." Ellie smirked at me.

"So we're going back there? When?"

"Later today!"

"Serious? Well.." I shrugged. "It would kill them to see I'm hanging out with someone like you. So yes." Ellie squealed, hugging me tightly.

"This is why I love you! You don't let anyone bring you down." Ellie told me. I smiled and hugged him back. Ellie was one heck of a friend. Ellie pulled back. "So get ready we're leaving in 3 hours!" with that he bounced out of my room. For an intelligent adult he is so childish. Not wanting to go back to sleep I got up and began packing. Ellie told me we'll be there for about three weeks. Give or take. I packed essentials to last me as long as we were there. This will sure be an interesting time. Back at my hometown. 

**

"Well, we're here." Ellie took a deep breath and held Vincent's, his fiancé's hand. We left the airport and we were now on our way to my hometown. In a way I was a little thrilled to be doing this. A Range Rover pulled right in front of us.

"Dominic!" I responded as the window of the tinted car went down. He raised a perfect eyebrow.

"What a surprise." Dominic said, I'm sure he had this planned or something.

"What are you doing here!?"

"Don't talk to him like that!" Ellie whispered to me so lightly. I shut my mouth as we all filled the car. Now we were heading to my hometown. Dominic driving us to where I was born and raised. Where I was rejected and disowned. Good old memories. The car ride was silent. Just the sound of passing cars and light music playing in the background.

How would it be when they see me? Would they hit me, punch me. Especially Collin and Iris. What about Danny? I wonder if he regrets every leaving me. I snort. He was cheating on me and left me for one of my bullies.

My mom and dad? I wonder about them. Did they miss me? Would they want me to come home. What about my siblings? Almost forgot about them. They probably forgot about me. I was the oldest. They were like two years old. I snorted again. I have no family here. They abandoned me and left me to live on my own. Fresh out of high school. I hate them so much. I hate everyone here. Even my classmates, even the strangers. They could have done something but no, they just watched my suffering as if I was nothing but, nothing but- 

"Shh..Timothy. .. no dark thoughts. Calm down." Ellie whispered to me. I hadn't realized I was clenching my fist, my nails digging into my palm and making them bleed. I closed my eyes as he took deep breaths with me as he opened my hands and held them in his. Trying to calm down my racing heart that seemed to want to get out of my chest. Why was this happened, I was so ready to face them. I am not going to chicken down.

"Just breath and clear your thoughts." Dominic looked at me through his mirror, "You have us here with you, nothing will happen to you. Nobody will hurt you, not while I am looking over you," Surprisingly that calmed down, his voice was soft even with his strong German accent. It helped a lot to know that I would have two people looking after me. Two people that I truly trust.

"Thank you." Ellie told Dominic.

"Anything for Timothy."