Chapter Fifteen

Timothy's Pov..

Suddenly I could not breath, it became harder to board the plane and leave them behind. The thought of leaving them felt as though I was leaving a part of my reason for being alive. It became impossible so I just stood back and watched the plane I was suppose to be on leave me behind. That plane was going to be my escape from this horror that will sure become my life, my reason to still breath. This was reality and for once in my life I would face it and overcome anything that may cause me pain. I walked back to the entrance sighing, something told me I wouldn't regret this. 

"Collin.. Iris?" I questioned when I saw them standing there, looking at the plane that I was suppose to be on. Their heads snapped over to meet my glance and I saw that amount of hope in their eyes. 

"You stayed." Collin whispered. "You stayed. .." I couldn't handle his broken voice, I took a few steps towards them and hugged them, loving the feeling of warmth they bring me. 

"I want to stay here, I was being so stupid." I hugged them tighter. Suddenly I felt a stare and I looked up and saw two heartbroken faces. I tried pulling away from these two but they kept me in a tight grip. "Wait! Dominic, Nathaniel!" I yelled just as they were about to leave. They turned around and I managed to get myself away from their grip. I ran towards them. Pulling them both into a hug the best of my ability with the same amount of love I felt for Collin and Iris. 

"I realize how much I would be hurting all of you and myself if I decided to ignore the pull I feel for all of you guys. Please forgive me for being stupid." They hugged me, not saying a single word but holding me for their deal life. Reminding me how pathetic I was for ever trying to let go of them. It crushed me to think how I'd be feeling if I was up in the air away from them. Suddenly we all hear a snarl, it was coming from Iris. "Let's all just relax and go talk." 

"Let me take your bag." Nathaniel pulled it off of me roughly and put it on his shoulder securely. "You will not need this either." He also took the plane ticket away from me. I didn't question his actions.

"I'll ride with Ellie on the way back to his place." I said looking at him and Vincent, they had arrived just on time to see all of us in action. He complied and we made our way towards his car while the others followed to get into their own. Once we got into Ellie's car it was completely silent. 

"Timothy..." Ellie said weakly. "I never wanted to keep this all a secret from you.. I just wanted you to have the life you deserve."

"Face it Ellie, nothing about my life will ever be considered normal. It all revolved around all of these secrets that have been kept from me for as long as I was in diapers." 

"I know.. but the secrets were to keep you safe." he sounded about to cry. "I never meant to hurt you T-"

"Shut up Ellie. You know what I'm tired of it! I'm tired of you being heartbroken for protecting your own brother. Now you have to suffer? No way in hell. Stand up and stop making him feel guilty for doing nothing but helping you. He could have left you on the streets, you would be in the streets right about now searching for food if it wasn't for him, so stop whining about you pathetic life and get over it. You may not have a family but Ellie cares enough for you to be all the family you need. You are surrounded by people who will tear this city down to look for you. Ellie is one of them. I wish I could have knocked some damn sense into him but no, no, no 'he might be in danger and blah blah blah' So why don't you do him a favor, give back to him and grow the heck up. This is life." after Vincent finished his rant in his rough voice, irritated voice it was quiet. I had absolutely no idea how to response. But I did.

"You're right.. I'm sorry Ellie." I hadn't realized how much I was hurting them. I hadn't realized that if it was not for him, I wouldn't be a situation to chose between four people that love me so much to tear this city down for me. "You've done nothing but help me and I don't know how to repay you..." I paused.

"I don't know how to repay you.." I told Ellie, he had come in to my life unexpectedly and helped me back up to my feet. 

"You don't need to repay me, your company is good enough." he ruffled my hair. "So why is it that your parents kicked you out?" I looked down at the food in front of me. Where to start? "You don't have to respond, I'm sorry I asking such a personal question." 

"Nah its alright, they kicked me out because I am gay." I blurted out. Hoping that he wouldn't change his mind about me.  "I wasn't as perfect son as they wanted me to be and I was not going to change for them." 

"Really? Oh thank goodness. Well Vincent is actually my long term boyfriend." he reintroduced me to the guy siting next to him. My eyes widened. "I thought you wouldn't want my help if I told you I was gay. A lot of people don't like people like us." he laughed lightly. 

"Well thank you for letting me know." I mumbled taking a bite. "And what kind of job do you have for me?"

"My mom needs some workers. But we need workers who won't over react when they see a celebrity. And since you've been calm since we've been talking, I think you're fit."

"You're famous?" Ellie shook my head.

"I'm well known." he responded. "But nevermind that, deal?" I thought for a moment. No more than a moment.

"Yes." I replied.

"Good." Ellie had taken me to his home. "We're going to buy you better clothes. Don't worry. It'll come from your paycheck."

"Timothy this is Dominic, Dominic this is Timothy." Ellie introduced us. I smiled and shook his hand.

"Nice meet you."I said.

"Oh, pleasure to meet you." Dominic took my hand in his. "Such soft hands." What a weirdo."

"Come on! I'll show you around!" Ellie grabbed my hand and pulled me to the living area. It was big as the kitchen we passed earlier. "This is the living area slash lounge!" it had a big black leather couch, dark red carpet, a flat screen TV hanging on the wall in front of the couch. A coffee table. "this is where we hang out. The dining room is right next door." he led me into that room. Such a huge marble table, with seats that matched as well. A chandelier hanging above the table. "This is where we have dinner with family members. When it's just us, we eat over there in lounge room." he explained.

"Now to your room!" we went up glass stairs. Transparent looking down. "This is where you will be living!" he opened the door and went inside. "Come on!" I shook my head. "What do you mean no?! It's either this or outside?"

I looked around the large sized room. The king sized bed. The black carpet. The tv. The couch. The mini refrigerator. It has its own bathroom. A huge closet. A big window with a great view. A balcony. "Why don't you settle in?" I nodded as he left me in this room. My room. I opened my bag. Taking out my laptop and setting it down on the desk next to my bed. I took out my writing journals and put them into the mini shelf. I looked around the room. This was my new room. Definitely better than my old room. I heard a knock and someone open.

"Hey Timothy." It was Dominic. "I don't think we got to introduce ourselves properly."

"We're here." Ellie announce. We all got out of his car. The others following along. "It's time to face the music."