Chapter Six

Timothy's POV :

Mother looked at me up and down and up again. Looking at me with disgust you could swear she was a homophobic looking at two gays going at it. But that wasn't the case, the case was that I was her son and she was staring at me like I was in the way of whatever he plan was. Then she spoke, after years of not seeing me her first words to me were: "What the hell are you doing here!? You weren't invited! Go back to where you came from."

"I came from your womb and sadly from dad's sperm so why don't you shut the hell up and-" Ellie grabbed my hand to keep me from lashing out even more. Maybe even slapping her in the face for nonsense.

"I wanted a respectable dinner tonight." Ellie gritted his teeth. "But I can see that is indeed not going to work." Ellie took a deep breath and let it out. "As I see you are nothing but an immature bitc-" Vincent pulled on his arm, squeezing it hard. I guess Vincent was the classy one.. "Nothing but an immature individual. I want no part of this business. No longer are we colleagues. Consider me a foe." Ellie stood up, throwing his chair to the ground when he got up. The dinner hasn't even been served.

They all gasped looking at him in shock. "N-no please forgive her. She didn't mean it!" Father got to defend them all.

"Well then why didn't you stop her. Instead you sat back and watched her run her filthy mouth!" Ellie said, growling lowly. Looking at them in disgust.

"Your just made yourself an enemy!" Ellie laughed at dad's threat. "Leave my territory!"

"After you leave mine. I'm taking it back." What Ellie said was final and there was no going back for them.

**

I stayed silent the whole way, when we got out of the restaurant to when we got into the car and so on. Ellie didn't seem like he wanted to talk so I just left it at. I closed my eyes and tried not to smile. Ellie was like a brother I never had. He defended me. He lashed out defending as if i was his brother or someone special to him. It feels weird.

"I'm sorry Timothy for lashing out like that. It's not like me but I just can't stand-"

"You don't need to apologize. They had it coming." I smiled at him and he relaxed. "So what now?"

"I take back what's mine. Simple."

"Ellie, darling. Do not do anything too much." Vincent said grabbing his hand. "I will support you no matter what though."

"I know you will. That's why I love you so much. Just because you told me you'll support me. I'll give them two days to move." I closed my eyes and rested my head against the car window. "Better?"

I zoned out of their conversation and just focused on really nothing at all.

Dominic's Pov:

I had my men following him while I took care of some stuff with my clan. Can't have him alone now can we? "How is he?" Nathaniel, my second in command asked me. Not only was he my second in command he was also my mate. We were all meant to be mates. At least that's what we feel We feel a strong connection with young Timothy.

"He is doing find, just a few complications." I mumbled. "This will be a tough situation to try and resolve. It will not be easy. Of course it will not."

"What the hell did you do to him Timothy?" Nathaniel questioned.

"Nothing love, just had him stop sleeping with everyone. He was angry but he is calm now." I told him.

"You better not do anything to hurt him."

Soon we will have Timothy by our side. Nothing is going to stop destiny from happening.

Iris's Pov:

Timothy has been in his hometown for a while now, now he was walking towards a library for some reason. I don't remember him ever being into reading. But then again we made sure we didn't get to know him. We may seem like creeps right now but Collin and I are only doing this to protect him. Protect him from all the other vampires that want a taste of his blood. I know they are following him so we follow him so they don't make any moves to kill him, or hold him captive for their own personal needs. That is definitely not going to happen. It never will happen. We will make sure of it. I received a call. "A-Alpha."

"What." I growled. I was really not in the mood to deal with these pathetic people.

"We- we lost-" before they could utter another word I smashed the phone. Collin placed an arm on my thigh to try keeping me calm. It slowly helped me to not smash my fist into the window. We watched Timothy as a car pulled over next to him. It seems as they called him over. After a few seconds Timothy looks over at us. Then minutes later climbs into the car. Dammit.

Now I have to deal with pack business with people who can't do a simple fucking job.

Back to Timothy:

Deciding to take a nice walk and fresh air, I walked outside. I was going to the library to get some cooking books. I found a weird interest with them. Also some actual reading books. Reading was something that always seemed to get me the day and life.

I thought about everything that took place today. All this was a big headache. Why did it have to be this difficult. As I kept walking a car pulled over next to me. "Dominic what are you doing here?" I asked once he rolled down the window.

"You need to get into the car. If you see there is someone following you." he nodded his head to the left side of the road. I took a look, the car. I've seen it ever since I walked out the house.

"How did you know where I was?" I questioned him. He seemed to be just as much as a stalker or creep.

"We were just passing as seen him looking at you and taking pictures." I debated before getting into the car with him.