Chapter 18

Timothy's Pov:

I closed my eyes and opened them again. This can't be possible. "Dad?" I spat. It has to be a dream, what has my life become to. I felt restraints on my wrists and legs. This is what my life has come to.

"It's me.." he said. I narrowed my eyes at him. "I am sorry about the arrow.." he mumbled. "After training, I learned how to take you down.. I'm not trying to sound harsh but I don't want to beat around the bush." I stared blankly at him. Then looked at my mates. They stood there, with shocked faces as well. "I never left, your mom had forbid me from getting near her and you all. Me being, the wolf who fell for her, I couldn't deny her wishes."

"I'm sorry Timothy for everything. For leaving you." I pulled on my restraints keeping me back. With a harsh pull I broke them, the ones on my ankles too. I got up with the same blank face. I looked at my dad. It's actually him. After all this while. All those dreams of meeting him, of meeting my one and true father. I launched at him. He looked scared, until I wrapped my arms around his waist.

Hugging him tightly how I longed to do since he left. "I missed you so much." I silently cried into his shoulder. he hugged my back tightly as well. He tried controlling his shaky voice.

"I.. missed you too." he took a deep breath. "I will never leave you alone again." he promised. My dad promised. He was back to stay. To help me through all this. I needed a parent to be with me, and now here he is to fully support me. Suddenly all this hate left me. My dad bought a calming feeling. Relief and calmness. I could finally catch my breath and not be scared. Scared like I was. I'm no longer angry like I was just moments ago. "I will help you through this. I know your confused and scared. All I ever wanted was the best for you.." he hesitated. "Don't hate Ellie.." I pulled away to look at him. His mixed emotions.

"Y-you told him to..." I pushed him away. "How could you!?" I growled. "My own Alpha betrayed me!" I felt myself, slowly losing myself. Everyone was on high alert.

"I never meant for this to happen. I talked him into. He refused but before I left, I told him to take good care of you.. I told him that if he didn't do this then bad things can happen to you.." he swallowed hard as I stared at him harshly. Of course, even my own father. The one I longed for, the one I wanted to meet for so long. The one I wanted to hug and be held by. "Ellie, he loved you very much and he was very smart. So he agreed and from there he tried to keep you from knowing anything and everything there was to know about who you really were. But then..." he paused for a while before continuing. "Then Ellie discovered you had four mates..I told him to stop giving you that medicine and now here we are. We didn't want your mates suffering, I  didn't want you suffering. I never want someone I love, go through what I went through. It was so painful.."

I thought about everything. I sat down on the bed and thought. All the secrets that had been kept from me. All the lies to "protect" me. I realized that all of them, their lives revolved around me. Me and my safety. They never really got a chance to enjoy their lives because then they remembered that I was still here. In the way of them trying to just live it with their mates. In Ellie's case that is. My dad couldn't move on because I was still here, helpless. Gosh, I could never defend myself. I was a helpless wolf. Then here I was, being unforgiven for them helping me. For putting me first alway. I tried to be angry but thinking deep into, I couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to reject my dad and Ellie, because then all their work in protecting me goes along. Maybe it was meant to be this way, it was cruel, how fate wanted my life to be. But this new beginning is what I needed. I needed my dad to be here with me along every step of the way. Learning about my wolf. Learning how to get used to all this. With that in mind. 

I shifted and stood above them all. I walked up to him. Everyone took a step closer to me. "Ellie, I just want to let you know-" I cut my dad off by getting on one knee and bowing my head. I was seeking forgiveness from my Alpha. For the mistakes I have caused and for being weak. Not being able to protect Ellie, not being able to protect my mates from all of this.But most of all, thankfulness. I heard him shifting. Then he helped me up. I looked into his wolf's eyes and all I saw was love and pride. "You are my pup after all. It was my duty as your Alpha too, to protect all of you. My son and adorable pup." 

I growled at him lowly. I was not an adorable pup. At least not anymore. Now I was a grown Alpha, ready to take on my duties as one. Ready to love and accept my mates. I turned to them. They have been quiet this whole time. "All of us together." I said.

"But-" I growled at Dominic. He always was selfish. So selfish but I didn't blame him. "Sorry." he mumbled. Iris and Collin had shifted and were surrounding me. I was bigger than them but when I'm human, they are bigger than me so its fair. Now it is. 

"You all take care of my boy, I know how to kill both vampires and werewolves." dad warned. They shivered and nodded. "I'll give you all your private time. I'll go fine Ellie, tell him its all good now. " we said goodbye. We all shifted back, I was naked in front of all of them. I blushed brightly and went to look for clothes before I was pulled back into the bed. 

"We have to mark our territory." Iris growled. I tried getting up but was pulled down again. 

"Not all at the same time!" I groaned as two began kiss down my neck and the others down my chest. My vision was clouded with lust and so were my senses. On my neck they began sucking and biting down harshly. It felt so good. I became a groaning and moaning mess. Then my chest was being filled with the same exact thing. I felt Dominic sucking on my wrist. Sucking blood out. I panted, trying to catch my breath.  All this attention, all this.. love was making me dizzy. Maybe it was the fact that Dominic and Nathaniel were both sucking on both my wrist. 

They moaned as they continued. I was so turned on right now. I wish this night didn't end. 

**

The sunlight reflected through the window. I was currently trapped in between four large guys. I sighed loudly. My neck was sore. So were other places. I think we've been asleep for days. At least it felt that way. I room was a wreck. Mostly everything was broken. The coffee table, the couch somehow, the TV, there was also a hole on the wall. The bed was broken as well. The legs had managed to break. I had no idea how I managed to survived all this ravishing. But I was wide away now. I looked at them all sleeping quiet and sound. I tried lifting my upper body up but it was pulled down by Collin. An arm was thrown around me. I groaned silently. I needed to get my naked body out of this bundle before they decide they want to go another round, it already happened. We've been in bed for about four days. I need a showers, a nice warm shower. Nice breakfast and a long nap.

The night after our first time, I woke up with Dominic sucking on my wrist. "I just can not get enough of you." he told me. "You taste so sweet. You are my addiction." it was a turn on and I guess you could easily smell that. 

The night after our second time, it was my fault. I had been moving all around Nathaniel, he was behind me and next thing I know. I was being stretched. 

The night after our third time I had managed to get up and away from all of them. I began pulling clothes on until I bent down, maybe thats why there was a hole in the wall. 

Now here we are. I got up and got away from these savages. I went into the bathroom and freshened up. I went into the bedroom, trying to avoid making noise. Walking down to the kitchen I cooked some pancakes. Well stack, and stacks of pancakes. I cut up different fruits and put it into a huge bowel. I poured myself some orange juice and separated some fruit and pancakes for myself. Pouring some syrup I stuffed my face. Along with the eggs and bacon I made as well. This is the best breakfast ever. I was so hungry and drained of energy. They all were still sleeping somehow. I grabbed some fruit and sat in front of the couch grabbing the remote control as well. I relaxed back eating my fruit, then I heard some steps coming down the stairs. "Good morning Collin." he looked so hot, I am definitely not going to lie. He came down with only sweatpants. His messy hair and tired looked face. His stubble and muscle body. He smiled at me. 

"Good morning Timothy." 

"Are you hungry, grab some pancakes and whatever is left." he thanked me before getting some food and coming to sit next to me. "I feel as we don't really communicate." I said after he had finished his food. 

"No, we haven't in a while I think. Its usually with Iris but never alone." he said. "So Timothy, tell me about yourself." he joked. I smiled brightly. "How do you feel about all of this?" he asked serious. I frowned thinking. 

"Its not too bad, I thought it would be worse but it isn't. Honestly, I am pretty happy being with all of you." we made small conversation. Talking about random things. I am happy, with him, with all of them.