Chapter 25

Timothy's pov:

I looked at Mike shocked. What is wrong with him? These are my mates. Collin and Iris. The ones who will most likely rip him apart. It was such a great thing Nathaniel and Dominic didn't show up to try and look for me. Not that I'm blaming them, they have the right to be angry with me.

"It is not what it looks like." I stuttered out. "I promise you-" before I could utter another word Iris had gone past me, attacking Mike in the process. Punching him left to right.

"You better hope that you guys didn't do anything!" Iris growled.

"Stop!" Josh pulled Iris away, pushing him against the wall. "He's a fucking  human for goodness sake! I dare you to lay another hand on him!" warned Josh.

"Nothing happened between us." Mike coughed out. "You see Timothy, they love you enough to stick by your side even if it seems that you cheated on them, they are true idiots. You would feel it if he cheated on you." he spoke annoyed. "I thought wolves were suppose to be smart."

I don't want to punch him in the face anymore.

"Timothy, we're sorry. Well at least we are. We wanted to come find you but it was impossible for us to leave with Nathaniel bossing us all around." Collin explained. "I missed you so much." I looked at him sadly before pulling him into a tight hug. Telling him I missed him as well. How could I not? He was my mate.

"So Nathaniel and Dominic?" I asked them, sitting down with them on Danny's couch. The others have left us to have our private time to speak.

"Nathaniel is probably the most stubborn guy ever, Dominic following right behind him." This was all a huge headache. I need to go back and make up with Ellie. When I do, it will all go back to normal. "Listen, between you and Ellie that is a family matter. We may be your mates but we have no right to be involved. Unless you should give us the right." Iris said.

I nodded in understanding. He is right. What Ellie did was unforgivable but he was still one of my only family. I need to suck it up though, it's the past and I want him to be happy like me. Ellie won't be happy until I forgive him and talk to him. "So what's going on here?" Collin asked suspiciously. I rolled my eyes.

"I came to Danny's house. He has a boyfriend now so no need to worry. Josh decided he wanted me to get my mind off of you guys so he invited some of his friends and here we are." I explained. "Nothing happened. Like Mike said, you would have felt it. Well at least your wolf would have."

They both visibly relaxed before looking around Danny's house. "They probably woke up and realized we're gone." Iris said. "This is where they'll come looking, if they even decide to come looking for us at all."

"Come on so you could meet the others." I walked towards the back door as they followed along behind me.

"This is Derek, Xavier and Mike." I introduced them all. "And this is Josh." It was certainly an awkward moment. But after all, they got well along. But Derek and Iris had both Alpha instincts so they were busy staring each other down.

"I see you all are getting along."

"Nathaniel, Dominic, what are you two doing here?" Iris stood up quickly in our defense.

"We came to find you two and Timothy. We're going back."

"If Timothy doesn't want to then he can stay." Collin said stubbornly.