Chapter Eight

Timothy's POV: I woke up groaning and grabbing my head from falling off of my shoulders. I am sure there was a reasonable explanation for the nightmare I seem to have had. There was no way Dominic was actually a- "Dominic! You couldn't just wait to tell him could you!" I heard Ellie, yes, Ellie was here. Ellie would know what to do.

"It was his right to know. You kept the truth away from him." yells coming from outside, where was I? I looked around. I was in a room, some sort of room. My first instinct was to get out of here, that's exactly what I was going to do. These people could kill me in any second, drain my blood and leave me for dead. I looked out the window and realized to my advantage that I was on the first floor. I quietly and quickly opened the window and jumped out. Without looking back.

I ran.

**

Third Person's Pov:

As Timothy ran, he had yet to discover that he was being followed. Luck wasn't on his side as he began running the long road ahead of him. Trying his best to catch his breath as he stumbled but managed to keep his balance. Meanwhile Collin and Iris smirked at each other knowing that they will surely win this battle. Collin and Iris were best friends from different packs. Werewolf packs. They knew Timothy already, they had that advantage.

Dominic and Nathaniel, both vampires. From the same clan.

One thing Timothy didn't know was that he was cursed with not only one, or two mates but four. But it was impossible to have all four. He had the choice of two werewolves who abused him throughout his whole life or two vampires. Dominic, the one who took him in, helped him. Gave him something to look forward to. And Nathaniel, someone he has yet to meet. But Nathaniel is known for his sweetness and extreme possessiveness. Nathaniel would be damned before he lost someone he loved to his worst enemies.

If Timothy thought it was bad now, he was in for a rude awakening.

A car pulled over to the side of the road. Where Timothy was. Iris and Collin. "Collin, Iris?" Timothy panicked, remembering what Dominic had told him about them being dangerous. But at least they weren't mythical creatures. They couldn't be, he knew them their whole life. Even if they did bully him to his almost death he trusted them more than people who could kill him.

"Listen, Timothy. It's okay we won't hurt you. We hunt people like them. Come with us unless you want them to drink your blood!" Iris was sounding convincing. Timothy quickly got into the car and Collin sped away. "Thank you for trusting us. We don't want to hurt you, not anymore." Iris mumbled. Hidden meaning behind his words. He wanted so badly to tell Timothy that he loves him. That they both love him and they are truly sorry for what they did to him back then.

"Where are we going?" Timothy asked catching his breath.

"To our hiding place. A place they won't know. Don't worry Timothy. We'll make sure you're safe." Collin told Timothy. But what Collin meant was that they'll never lose their Timmy to a vampire, a blood sucker. They were so sure. Timothy has been theirs since the beginning and it will remain that way. Whether he likes it or not.

They were taking Timothy far away from this place. Iris and Collin didn't mind abandoning their pack. Their pack already ruined everything. They lost everything. But they weren't going to lose Timothy. Not now that they have him.

**

Ellie was freaking out. "What's wrong with you! First you tell him your secret then you leave him alone and now he's gone!" he took deep breaths. "Oh no.. they will find him. They will take him. Those bastards will take my brother and... we have to go look for him. Call a search party!" Ellie panicked.

"Tell your buddies to search every single car that goes in and out." Dominic told Ellie. Ellie quickly picked up his cellphone and made that exact phone call.

Ellie knew very important people in very important places. "Make sure you search every single car. I'm looking for these two guys, both with black hair. One with green eyes, the other with blue. They are both 6'4. They are medium size. Names are Iris Santos and Collin Val. They kidnapped a boy named Timothy. He is 5'6. Dark blue eyes, brown hair, and he's skinny. He will act normal but only because they threatened him."

"On it sir!"

They were determined to find Timothy. Timothy has no idea how important he truly is. Ellie wanted to pull his hair but Vincent took him into his arms, trapping his arms from hurting himself. Ellie wasn't good in tough situations. With Timothy in the hands of his step brothers, he might never see Timothy again.

**

"Where are we going?" Well isn't this a cliché moment for Timothy, they were currently in line to cross a boarder.

"Somewhere safe. Where it'll be just us." Iris said. It seemed as the longer it took for them to mark Timothy, the more they were going insane. Not being able to control their wolves inside. They had waited so long for this moment. For Timothy to be with them and now they have it.

"What do you mean?" Timothy asked. At the moment Timothy was thinking of how he should really stop getting into cars with people. It never ended good for him.

"Just relax." Collin snapped. Timothy flinched back and decided to just keep quiet. As they neared the boarder line, they both noticed that every car was being checked. Damn Ellie. They both thought. It was too late now for them to turn back. There was a line behind them. It was busy.

Two demons, yes demons made their way towards their car. One on either side. As soon as they got close, one of them talked into his walkie-talkie. Then other demons approached them. They surely would not get out of this one.

"Get out of the car." One of them commanded. Iris and Collin followed along. Demons were not some to mess with. The one who seemed in charge opened Timothy's door.

"Come with me kid." Timothy looked at both of them and shook his head. "Look these two, aren't who they say they are. They are very dangerous people."

Timmy hesitated before following along. Iris and Collin both had their eye on him. They were so close to getting him. So close.

Omg.. I have so much time on my hands know. Hopefully I finish this and Territorial Twins by the end of the summer :-) thank you for 500 votes and 500 followers. Keep the love coming :D