Chapter 19

Third Person's Pov:
"They've kidnapped Timothy!" groaned Dominic. Nathaniel rolled his eyes at his childish mate. Timothy was currently spending time with Collin and Iris. They all came to a conclusion on how they should "share" Timothy. It came with one week a pair will have Timothy to themselves. Meaning they could take him wherever they pleased and hang out doing whatever they wanted. During that week the others would be doing their work duties, they can't contact Timothy under any circumstances unless of an emergency.

"They didn't kidnap him." Nathaniel said. Dominic was overreacting. Not liking the fact that they hadn't seen Timothy in a whole.. 24 hours.

**

"We're going on a road trip!" Collin excitedly yelled. He then proceeded to pull me into a tight hug. "I'm excited for all this!"

"I am too." I pulled away from him and smiled. "Come on let's go before Iris throws a fit." we left the room and we went downstairs, where Iris waited for us, with a glaring look.

"Serious guys, we're going to miss our flight!"

"Calm down, we're going." we got into their car and got going. We decided we're going Georgia. First we were flying over to Alabama. Then, they have a car waiting for them there. Where we would get and drive through to Georgia. It'll be such a great adventure. I'm excited go do this because it's been while since I've done something, something exciting and worthwhole.

This was a whole new thing for me. I get to see things I haven't before.

And I have my mates with me. My lovely mates. Though I miss the other two, I know I'll be seeing them.. well in six days.

After we arrived at the airport, we took our luggage and prepared for the airlift. First class. I've never been on first class. We got our own little space. Just for us. "Smile." Collin said before snapping a picture of me.

"I wasn't ready!" I complained. He shrugged, smirking and looking at the picture.

"Come on, let's take a selfie!" Collin turned the camera, making sure we all appeared on the screen. "Say cheese!" Collin ordered. We all did and it came out pretty good. All of us photogenic. It was about two hours before I was getting tired, its been an exhausting time and I was falling asleep. Next thing I know is, I am falling asleep with my head on Iris's lap and my legs on Collin. It was such a peaceful time. 

Collin's Pov: Iris and I both watched as Timothy fell asleep on our laps. Iris was brushing his hair with his fingers and I was just rubbing his leg. It was such a peaceful time with him, him with us. I grab my phone camera, taking a picture with Timothy and Iris and send it to Dominic. I smirk, just imagining his reaction. "You are pure evil Collin." Iris chuckled. "But a smart evil genius." he winked at me and continued running his fingers in his soft hair. I put my phone down and we sat there in silence. Who would have though that we would be here, here with Timothy. Finally, 

After all those nights wanting to be with him, hold him close, and kiss him, we finally have him. Though sometimes wish I had him all to myself. But Iris completes all of us three. I wouldn't have him any other way. 

I remember when we figured out he was our mate. I was so excited. Like a little boy on halloween night. 

But of course we screwed up and drove him away. 

That doesn't matter now though. What matters is that we have Timothy. Even if we have to share with the other two, we are happy enough with this deal. I am more than happy. Having Timothy here. 

I regret everything I ever did to him. I regret it so damn much. All that begging he did when we would beat him. It hurts so much that we even dared to lay a finger on him that way. I was such a jerk. I don't deserve to be here with him. I really don't. But I am too selfish to ever let him go. Even if I did tear him down. Both physically and mentally. I love him so much. I know Iris does too. Even if he won't admit it to me, I just know it. 

I hear my phone ring and Iris quickly picks it up. Reading the message he laughs loudly. "What did he say?" I ask.

"Something about revenge and how we should stick something into a certain place. With strong language." I laugh loudly as well. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, if you look out your window you would see Alabama. We will be landing in about 20 minutes. So if you would please, kindly put on your seatbelt." the lady on the loud speaker announced. 

"Wake him up." we both said at the same time. I did not have the heart to wake him up. Timothy looked so adorable sleeping and cuddled up with Iris. We both glared at each other, before he finally gave in and began slowly waking him up. "Hey, Timmy.. wake up." Iris whispered shaking him gently. Timothy stirred before opening his eyes and sitting up. "We're about to land." he yawned and I quickly snapped a picture with the camera around my neck, 

"Did you just take a picture of me!" 

"Memories." I shrugged before looking at the picture. Timothy is truly breath taking. I wish we didn't have to share him with those other two that will be having him in six days. But at least we can enjoy this worthwhile time. We put his seatbelt on before putting on ours. 

We will be taking a road trip for four days, stopping and sight seeing before getting an airplane back home. 

**

Iris took out the map he held and unfolded it. "So first we will be stopping to get some dinner." he informed us. "Then we will be hanging outside. There should be meteor shower if I remember. Then we will search for a motel where we will be staying the night." 

"Meteor shower? I always wanted to watch one!" Timothy confessed. This is going to be perfect. 

Be careful making wishes in the dark, dark

Can't be sure when they've hit their mark 

And besides in the mean, mean time

I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart

I'm in the details with the devil

So now the world can never get me on my level

I just gotta get you off the cage

I'm a young lover's rage

Gonna need a spark to ignite..

My song know what you did in the dark

So light 'em up, up, up

Light 'em up, up, up

I'm on fire

Timothy and I sang along loudly, wildly. While Iris clutched the steering wheel in his hands. I was laughing while singing. Who would have thought we had the same taste in music. The windows were down and the wind was blowing.  

..In the end everything collides

My childhood spat back out the monster that you see..

When the song was finished we switched to another one in my iPod. We continued singing as Iris still looked for somewhere to eat. I have never seen Timothy this happy, losing himself to the music and not caring or being embarrassed. It made me truly happy. 

Hopefully this happiness lasts. 

Another update :)