Chapter 23

Timothy's Pov :
"I am so good at this." Nathaniel complimented himself. I sighed loudly letting him know I'm exhausted. "Come on let's get something to eat." he told all of us. After seven hours, all I wanted to do was take a nap. My neck was killing me. It was 10pm and I wanted to sleep. These vampires. Couldn't stand them,how could they all still be full of energy. Even though I'm still a werewolf I don't know how I don't have the amount of energy they have.

We went down to the kitchen where Ellie had prepared some snack for us. "Still giving me the silent treatment."

"I don't know am I?"

"Serious."

"As serious as can be." I responded.

"Come one Timothy, stop being such a hard head." Ellie whined. I rolled my eyes, he's being so immature. "Fine, if you won't behave then feel free to leave." I gasped. "Yes, pack your bags and leave. Vincent and I don't need your attitude." I looked at him surprised.

"Fine. Thats what family is for anyways." I shrugged before marching up to my room. My mates following me. I began putting my clothes into my bags, not really knowing where I would go.

"Timothy, you guys have to talk to each other." Nathaniel followed me around as I packed my clothes.

"Who's side are you on?"

"Yours but I also want the best for you. Ellie and your father are the only family you have-"

"Geez thanks for reminding me." I answered sarcastically.

"Timothy, just try to work it out with him. You can pretend."

"Stop talking to me about that, Nathaniel." I warned.

"Look, fine. You want to go, go ahead. We'll stay here until you come back." I stopped and turned around to face him. Was he really being serious. "Yes I am being serious. These are childish acts. You aren't a child."

"Fine. Stay here, see if I care." I stated calmly before grabbing my two packed bags.

"And where are you going to go?" he stated while following me. I felt the others following but they made no move to stop me or to talk to me. I can't believe I am even in a situation like this. My mates picking my brother over me. I shook my head. "Answer my question Timothy!" Nathaniel yelled. I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"You just raised your voice at me." I stated. "Look clearly you have it all wrong and think you can control me, as well as who I should speak to." I growled lowly. "Well clearly you can't. Don't even try to follow me, you said it yourself, you guys will stay here until I decide to come back. Well goodbye." with that I shut the door right behind me. Then I heard it open again.

"Come back Timothy or I will break both your legs." Nathaniel warned angrily.

"Like I haven't had worse." I snapped right back. I walked quicker when I heard him coming after me. "Let go of me!" I screamed once I felt his hand around my arm. I opened my eyes and saw sharper before pushing him away. "I suggest you leave me alone." I warned baring my teeth.

"Timothy-"

"Don't. Just leave or stay. Doesn't matter to me. Not right now." I let myself take my own position before grabbing my bags firmly and making my way towards the road. I am going to the one person I trust. Well that I trust at this moment. Daniel. Hopefully he's home. I walked, carrying my bags. In no time I was right in front of his home. I knocked once before he opened.

"Oh hey Timothy. I was just about to head out. What are you doing here?" Danny asked.

"I need a place to stay, can I stay here?" I asked him nervously.