Chapter 24

One Day Earlier...

Timothy's Pov:

I woke exhausted. All I wanted to do was to go back to bed. Being away from your mates can really take so much energy away from you. I shook it off and poured myself some coffee. It fixed my tiredness a little. Not too bad. I yawned loudly and laid my head down on the counter. I will not break. They need me just as much as I need them, but of course I won't admit it. Not when he basically yelled at me. My wolf has been pacing back and forth angrily but not trying to communicate with me. It's really odd but since when is my life normal. Hopefully they showed up soon. I can only hope.

"I don't know you can cook even though you're in a wheelchair." I said to Danny.

"Well good morning to you too." Danny replied sarcastically. In the mean time bringing me some french toast. This was good french toast.

"Hey don't bully my boyfriend." Josh, Danny's boyfriend came in saying. It's so adorable, I'm so extremely happy for Danny.

"I'm not bullying him. I'm just saying. He's an amazing cook." I responded.

"You better." Josh went to Danny and gave him a good morning kiss. That lasted about two minutes. They are so in love. It reminded me of my mates. My four mates that had somehow left me alone. It's so fustrating how they could actually do this. I accepted them. I chose to accept Iris and Collin. Especially after all those years of them beating me. I chose to accept Nathaniel,a man I didn't even know for too long. And he threats me like that.

I shook my head and continued eating.

"Hey don't beat yourself up about it." Josh told me. "It's their loss." Josh also knew about everything, he was a werewolf himself. A werewolf without a mate. Rare, but it happens.

"It's so difficult." I mumbled. I will not cry, not in front of them. Definitely not in front of them. They didn't deserve to see me cry. But I wish they would see me in the first place. It's been three days. How is it even possible to be away from your mate this long? It's not possible. I just know it. But it's happening. I'm alone again. Alone in this cruel world. Maybe I'm exaggerating again but that's how I feel. Everything was going perfectly fine and one thing, one thing messed it all up. It's made me feel so stupid. How could I even think that way, that they don't deserve me. I don't deserve them. They do so much for me, maybe I should go back an apologize.

"Hey, why don't I invite over some friends and we can swim or go in the hot tub of something?" Josh asked.

"Sounds good." Danny said. Danny let me borrow his swimming trunks. Josh helped him get ready, by then his friends have arrived.

I felt joy when I saw Josh put Danny on his shoulders, holding him steady. Then we all made our way into the pool. "It's nice meeting you guys." I told them.

"Great meeting you too, Derek.. Xavier and Mike!" I actually remembered their names. These people were nice people, I haven't met anyone new in a while. Derek was serious but a bit of a joker. He was a werewolf, Alpha of his own small pack. It's great that he takes the time to have fun and get out of the business world.

Xavier is his tough Beta, all serious and protective. I think there is a little more going on between them but it's hush, hush.

Mike was human. But not a weak human, a tough one at that. They were telling me about how they met. Mike went with them to school, all of them doing football together. His family life wasn't all that great but best friends forever helped him through. They were also telling me about how they only accepted Mike because he wasn't a whiner. Mike accepted what was given to him, no matter what. Mike was tough and a future leader.

We all soon began playing around in the pool. Mike took me and put me over his shoulder. Xavier took Derek and we all began trying to knock the other down. I pushed Danny, Xavier pushed me. After taking him down, I turned to Xavier. Now he was a challenge. But I had the upper hand. Mike kicked Derek under the water and I pushed Xavier. They both tumbled down into the water. Both me and Mike cheered.

Afterwards we decided to get dry and have a small BBQ party.

It was a good distraction.

"So tell me about yourself?" Mike asked.

"Well I'm a werewolf, obviously. I was blessed with four mates. It's kinda weird but I love them."

"Where are they now?" I shrugged.

"We got into a fight. Well I provoked a fight I guess. So Nathaniel told me that if I wanted I could leave. So I came to Danny. He's been a real help."

"I thought mates were suppose to be more helpful than that. I see Josh and Danny and they are literally so in love even if they aren't mates. Aren't your mates suppose to be with you even if they are angry at them?"

"I guess so, but not them. Maybe I just messed up. They do so much for me-"

"Thats what mates are suppose to do."
"I know-"

"Food fight!"

I have no idea how we ended up in the situation. I threw a cupcake at Mike's face and he smashed one in my face. Then we heard knocking. No one made move to get in so I went. I opened the door and I froze. This will not go well. What made it even worse is that Mike came up behind me with frost on his face, just like me.

"This is not what it looks like?"

"Who are these babe?" Mike asked. I wanted to punch him in the face..