Chapter Thirteen

Nathaniel Pov.. past and present..

"You will stand at attention..." The commander spoke in a deep voice, reminding me I was now in another life I would survive through. "Now you will have a battle buddy and you will stick my him. You will come back in pairs-" Joining the military wasn't half as bad. It was a piece of cake and I will get by just fine.

"My name is Dominic."

"Nathaniel." We both introduced ourselves shaking hands. The spark we both ignored while in public had us going crazy. I smiled as he smirked.

"Pleasure to meet you." Dominic told me with that special glint in his eyes. We got to know each other a little better as days went by. Every free moment we had, he would tell me about himself. About how his parents had abandoned him as a young, human boy at 12 years old. He was taken in by another family, who was then all slaughtered by werewolves. He was hidden in a secret tunnel. Just as they were close to getting to him, the wolf was thrown away from him. There in front of him, a women, who looked human, but her abilities said otherwise. Apparently the werewolves and vampires had a feud going on, this pack and clan specifically. So the vampire, turned Dominic into a vampire at 18 years old. Used him to help kill of the rest of the pack. But after Dominic had avenged his human, families death he fled. He ran away. If he were to stay any longer he would be used to kill other innocent individuals.

After that he hid, hid until the vampires who were out for him were killed. The whole clan was wiped out. By me of course. I could not have my mate running in fear his whole life. I knew lots of powerful people, due to the life I lived. I got to meet lots of people, hunters. Trusted hunters and vampires. Dominic thanked me and thanked me. He was finally free of them all. We both came to love each other but we couldn't show our affection due to the hate towards gay men back in the days.

We trained, we were battle buddies. No one would try and mess with us because we were just strong enough to take them all down. Taking our supernatural abilities into mind.

After World War ll, we moved in together and had our own clan to take care of. It was our secret life though, at first Dominic wouldn't let me out anywhere. Scared that I would be killed by anyone who would wish to take revenge on the clan I wiped off but I reassured him that I was safe. I complied though to his demands in me staying inside at all times. But he finally decided that I would be safe so I was given more and more freedom. It was so great being able to spend the rest of my life with him after the long life I lived. But then in 1995.. we both had a weird feeling. Something was missing. Later we discovered it was someone. Someone had missed. It took us a long while until, Vincent, one of our trusted people bought home his beloved mate for us to meet. His name was Ellie. But no, he was not the one missing in our love. Ellie soon bought us to meet this 'boy he found' on the streets. The boy who happen to be our missing piece. I did not meet him first though. Dominic was the one lucky enough to meet him, we had no idea who he was at the moment though. Dominic had offered him a job in prostitution.

To this day I will always hold it against Dominic. Other filthy men got to touch our mate before we did.

The moment Dominic had found out Timothy was our mate, he took him out of the business. Dominic called me, sent me a picture of him and told me about him. All I wanted to do was rush over and meet him with my own eyes but I had business to take care of. A clan to take care of so I waited and waited until someone else was put in charge momentarily.

I would finally meet the boy Dominic would never stop talking about. He would talk about his eyes, voice and how nervous he would get. But he also told me about his past and his abused past. All I wanted to do was take Timmy for myself and protect him so nobody could ever hurt him again because he deserves better. I would do anything for Timothy.

Timothy had let me drive him back to his hometown, to say I was excited would be an understatement. I was beyond. I asked him about himself and we had a proper conversation. Then he asked me about me, he actually cared about me. We talked and talked until I realized we were back to his town. I let him out but all I wanted to do was pull him back inside, kiss him and take him away. Away from everyone and everything. I wanted him to be mine already but I needed for him to trust me since stupid Dominic already threw his trust away. Now I just hope Timothy chooses me and not those pathetic dogs who would only hurt and abuse him again.

I knew for a fact that he would choose us. Because we were trustworthy. At least I knew I was. I would put my life on the line for him. We waited so long for our missed piece and now here he is.

If Timothy does not chose us then.. there will be another war coming against vampires and werewolves. Because even though he deserves happiness, he deserves it with us not them. I will definitely not let him go that easily because he was mine to keep. To hold. To cherish. Timothy was everything to me.

All I wanted was Timothy and today would be the day he makes his decision. 

I am not to sure which couple I will pick for Timmy... Dominic and Nathaniel or Iris and Collin. Im torn between them all. Or maybe Ill make the story longer just to make even a bigger suspense. I don't know.!. ideas? Favorite couple?