|Leafy's Back|Chapter One|

[Btw guys,I added myself in the story!I hope you guys are okay with that,anyways onto the story!]
——————————————————
Leafy's POV:
"I did it?!I'm going back!.."I said in tears of joy,I have been stuck in four's mind for months!...Although,I did make a few friends,Right?...Welp,No time to think!I get to be back on the show!!!I'm so excited!

"Thank god!I'm glad you're leaving,Ms.Happy(Leafy's Nickname)You're too too,Happy and cheerful,It's so annoying!"Pencil said looking happy and relived."Haha,Nice joke,Pencil!.."I laughed,knowing it was a joke..."Actually,It wasn't a joke,Įdïøt.."W-wow...That wasn't nice of her,but I decided not to let that bother me!I just can't wait to see my friends again!

——————————————————Lemony's POV(OC):It's been a while,I am just here hanging out with Tree,Even tho we were in different teams,we were still good friends

——————————————————
Lemony's POV(OC):
It's been a while,I am just here hanging out with Tree,Even tho we were in different teams,we were still good friends."Say,Tree.If you were to bring someone back from getting eliminated,who would it be?.."Tree looked at me with a rised eye brow."Hmm,I guess lighty(I think that's how you say her name?)"Well,Makes sense on why you would want to bring her back.."That's when I heard four call an announcement,Tree and I decided to go see what it was about.

"Contestants,one of the eliminated contestants will be rejoining!"
I was surprised,was four serious.That's when Tree whispered to me."That's odd,why would he bring someone back from being eliminated?"I shrugged my shoulders(SHOULDERS?!DO THEY EVEN HAVE ANY?!XD),This outta get interesting..

|Match:I Hope it's pencil!|
|Foldy:I hope It's stappy| (IDK HOW TO SPELL THEIR NAMESSSSSSSS ;-;)
But,I didn't expect to see who was actually coming back...It was Leafy!...
Leafy looked happy at everyone,and tried to get her team to be happy that she's back...But,It didn't work out,It turned out....She was getting into The Losers team!

That's when Tree broke me from watching them."Well...That was a surprise,I guess...Well,I'll see ya around!"That's when I realized it was time for the next challenge."Oh right,Yeah!Cya!"I said as I walked to my team who were "Team Ice Cube"
——————————————————
N/A:
Hello everyone,It's me Lemony!..I hope you enjoyed this story!..If you did,You should follow me or put this in your reading list!If ya want,You don't have to!Also,I might or might not have some Firey x Leafy in this book,So,If you fan people of Firey x Leafy,This si the book for you!Welp,Cya guys in da next chapter,Bye bye!