^ The Problemed Eye:Chap.11^

Leafy couldn't believe what she was seeing,she stumbled back in terror as she screamed,she heard Coiny and Gelatin coming their way to check up on her,she quickly locked the door before they could come in,she then walked towards the mirror and opened her badly scratched eye...To see a pink glowing eye!Leafy couldn't believe what she was seeing,she didn't think this would have happened to her,is she even immune to this?!Is she gonna get Infected?!Is this bad luck?!...All these questions were spinning in her head and she felt dizzy,she fell to the ground hard,she held her eye and started tearing up.She didn't except this to happen,she needed to hide her eye,she looked around for something but,nothing.Her one good eye couldn't see that much,it was a little blurry,she decided to close her scratched eye and open the door. " Hey guys!Why were ya'll sooooo worried?... " She said in her happy cheerful voice,she smiled....She knew she was smiling through the pain but didn't care. " We thought something happened to you!We heard you scream! " Firey told Leafy,seeming to be worried.Leafy gasped and questioned herself by his reaction." Was he worried about me?... " She asked herself,but before she could respond to Firey, " I have the bandages by the way!Stand still." He said as he wrapped the bandage around her head, Geltain and Coiny were busy talking and sh*t.Leafy then remembered something...Where is Pen,Flower and her brother,tree?!...She started to overthink more about this. " All done! " Firey explained to Leafy. " Oh, Thanks Firey! " She smiled, to her surprise, Firey smiled back, this made her feel butterflies in her stomach(?).She felt this way before, it felt familiar,but, she didn't know when she felt this way before and why she's feeling it....Then she knew exactly why....

...She was in love with Firey...

————————————————————
N/A:

Sorry if this was short, I was in a rush and it's night time and, I AM SO GOD DAMN GOD!!!!I'll try and make the next chapter longer,OKAYYYYY BYEEEE!!!