|The Infection starts:Chap.3||

||3rd Person's POV:||

....Pin lays there on the dirty,green grass,her mouth dripping red ish-pink from the potion she drank.She stays on the ground,she's passed out,she doesn't move an inch....

1 hour
3 hours
5 hours
10 hours
20 hours...
Turned into 24 hours...It's been 24 hours since Pin drank the potion...She still Layed there...She's not okay...
——————————————————

Coiny's POV:

I sat there eating a snack while talking to Leafy and Cake.To be honest,I was having "Fun.."....No I wasn't having FUN!...I was acting....

An hour later,Leafy and Cake went to their rooms(They are at their house btw)and I went up to mine,but the hole Night I couldn't sleep,wanna know why?...Well,Its because I am scared...Why is Pin not here yet...I started to worry...

After 9 hours of not sleeping it was already 2 AM...I was still awake,feeling tried and dizzy.But that's when...I hear a crash...What was that?....

I got out of bed and went to see who it was...And I see who it is...PIN!...

"Oh my lord,Pin!..You're back!..."I said,but just when I was about to hug her...She tackled me leaving me on the ground."AH!...PIN GET OFF ME!..."Thats when I noticed,her eyes were red-ish pink and she had some green scratches on her...Was she attacked?!...I tried to get her off,that's when someone came and knocked her out....It was Leafy!I saw my other team mates there too."We have to go!..."Leafy said in a worried look.."What why?!..."I asked confused and worried...What is going on?...."Something happened almost everyone is infected,I suppose!....I'll show you!..."She said as she grabbed my arm and took my upstairs.

When we finally got upstairs,she took me to the hall and the window..."Oh my gosh...."

"