||Confusion:Chapter 4||

Pen's POV:

Tree,Black'Hole and I have been walking forever.Ever since that infection started we had to run away,I seen a couple of other survivors running too,so I think we aren't the only survivors alive.It's crazy how all this happened...What even happened?....Will my friends be okay?....What even caused this?!...But,my mind was brought back to reality when BH spoke.

"I am not so sure about this you guys..."He sighed,his voice sounded tried from floating too much."Four and X got killed by those infected and half of our team is infected too....We didn't help anyone from dying..."He sad as he floated down.

"You're right,Bh...I'm not sure if we can survive this apocalypse...."Tree said mumbling something else,But I wasn't able to hear it well,I just sighed and decided to climb a tree and sit on top of it.

"Hey!Cheer up guys!I'm sure we'll be alright!Plus,BH sucks right?"I said trying to be positive."Excuse me?.."BH said who looked like he was about to suck me into his black void."I meant like you can use your sucking ability to help us!"I yelled at him,not sounding rude...Right?..."Oh...About that...I can't really suck those infected...If I do,the glitch will fill up in my void and I'd turn infected...."He sighed looking down.
"Oh...I-I'm sorry to hear that..."Tree whispered.

I sighed and decided to change the subject."How about we get some sleep,Ya'll.We have been walking,our walks turned into the runs and I can tell we all look tired..."I said,trying to sound positive."You're right,BH you can sleep in the air,while Pen and I sleep on this other tree."He chuckled sense he knew he was born like these trees and it's funny he gets to sleep on a tree."Sure thing,I don't wanna suck that tree of yours that you two are sleeping on,well good night!"BH mumbled.

"Night..."
————————————————

||Tree's POV||

"Hey guys!Wake up!There is an infected!..."BH yelled as Pen and I woke up,confused."Wha-"Pen asked but I dragged him and BH,Pen and I were hiding in a bush as we saw the infected walk past us,turned out that infected was,Pencil...

"Wha-"Pen asked but I dragged him and BH,Pen and I were hiding in a bush as we saw the infected walk past us,turned out that infected was,Pencil

Pencil walked passed us with her one broken leg,it looked painful but,she was infected of course she wouldn't feel it...Right?....As Pencil passed us and finally left,I sighed in relief."Phew...That was a close one..." "Tell me about it...I could have sucked that infected in me and get infected myself,and Ya'll could have gotten biten by her..."BH whispered.But,That's when something hit me hard....Oh my Plants....HOW DID PENCIL LEAVE FOUR'S MIND?!....