^ Chapter 13:Spilled Ink ^

3rd person's POV:

As flower walked away from the lake, after throwing Fan's and Bottle's dead bodies into the river.She had a task, a task she gave herself to...

The task was...To find Pen and kill him, before he could warn the rest of the group...Flower hummed and skipped, with a sweet sweet smile on her face.

Flower studied the forest for Pen, as she looked around, she didn't know that she was being stalked...

Stalked by a red leaf-...

Flower heard a rustle sound, she quickly took out her sharp stick... " Who's there?!-.. " she yelled, but no response. " I know someone is there!...Show yourself!" But still,No answer

Flower than gave up, and continued looking for her victim, but just as she was about to take one step, someone jumped out of a tree and pinned her to the ground."Ack!...WHO ARE YOU?!-..." Flower yelled

"Not important..."The object answered with a smirk on their face..Flower kicked the object off of her and was ready to strike at them, but her jaw dropped when she saw who it was...EVIL LEAFY

"EVIL LEAFY?!WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!I THOUGHT YOU STILL-"Flower yelled, but Evil leafy cut her off. "Still stuck in that forest back in BFDI?..." She answered."Y-Yea!..."Flower yelled, but then changed the subject and pointed her weapon at Evil Leafy. "And what do you want?!..."

"I want to work with you~..."Evil Leafy responded."wait-...What?-..."Flower mumbled, confused, then Evil Leafy spoke up." I watched what you did to Tree,Bottle and Fan~...It was impressive...You are truly a master...OF DEATH.." Evil Leafy chuckled. "Well, I'm sooo not sorry, but I work alone, Evil Red Leaf-..." Flower said as she padded off, but then Evil Leafy said something that changed her mind-...

"I know where Pen is and how you can eliminate him-..."

Flower turned around and scoffed. "I guess I can work with you, you're pretty strong and can kill Blackhole-..."Flower said giggling, Evil Leafy giggled back and said "Yep, now let's go look for that pathetic Pen..." Evil Leafy chuckled. "Wait for me!"Flower yelled and ran after her, she thought maybe this is a good idea, after all Evil Leafy said she knew where Pen was...

As Flower and Evil Leafy walked and walked, they spotted someone...Their Victim....PEN...Sitting alone next to a tree, sobbing...Flower giggled slightly at the pain in his eyes, ohhh, how she loved it.Flower and EL(Evil Leafy) quickly jumped up on a tree and jumped on other tree's branches to get to the tree that Pen was leaning on...Pen looked like he hadn't slept in days-...EL snapped her finger and a candle with fire on it spawned on Flower's hand, she chuckled."Ready?..."She asked her friend."Ready-..."Just then Flower dropped the candle and it hit Pen's cap, it started to burn Pen's entire body(?) Pen screamed in pain as he burned, he was about to roll on the ground, but it was too late...He dropped down to the green grass, his body all shaded black...EL and Flower laughed like crazy!...Just then...They heard two people yell Pen's name.EL turned and peeked through the tree, she sighed and told flower...

" Looks like the flame and leaf are here~..."