|The POTION:Chapter Two|

Leafy's POV:

After being partnered up with my new team,I noticed something I wasn't really happy about...Firey was in the team!..Oh gosh,It started to give me some terrible flashbacks back in bfdi,I ignored it for now...But,At least Coiny and Pin were happy I was here!..Well,Pin,Coiny and I were busy talking...That's when someone called out Pin's name in the distance,"Oh,They must need me for something,I'll be back guys!.."The red pin said as she ran to whoever was calling her,Coiny and I continued to play tic tac toe,That's when more people wanted to play,So Coiny and I let them...
||Two Hours Later||
Pin's POV:

I went to look for whoever was calling me,and I noticed that they were calling me in a forest...I started to worry a bit,did they get hurt in there?I started to run in that forest.

I walked and walked,my walks turned into runs,That's when I noticed something,a potion..."Huh?.."I mumbled,What was I potion doing out here in the woods....But,When I turned around I realized...I was far away...I ran too far away that I didn't notice that I couldn't hear anyone...But,I just ignored it...
||1 Hour Later||
3rds Person's POV:

Pin walked around trying to find whoever was calling here...And she realized she was walking in circles.."For gosh dang it!..Where could they be?.."She mumbled,looking tired...She noticed that the potion was still there...She thought for a moment.."I am kind of thirsty,I'm sure that the potion wouldn't be too bad...."That's when she picked it up and drank it...But,After she drank it she felt weird...

That's when she dropped the potion making it crack...And she fell onto the green grass....Pink liquid coming out of her mouth....And on the ground...Passed out||

Passed out||