|^|Fighting...:Chapter 5|^|

Flower's POV:

"Come on,Flower!We have to run before the infected get us!.."Lemony yelled at me,incase you need to know,an infection is going around and I don't wanna turn into those ugly monster things...Why would I?!They deserve a makeover...But,I guess I don't have to talk about them anymore,right now,I am being yelled at for not going outside of the house.

"Flower,come on,we came to help you!"Gelatin said,worried while holding onto Lemony's arm,while Lemony was holding onto a rope,that she had to climb up my team's house."I'm not leaving this place,I'm safe here!..."I yelled back at both of them,but that's when I heard an infected come out of the window and I screamed."Ahh!...I TAKE IT BACK,LEMONY,HELP ME!.."I yelled as the infected came towards me."Got it..."She mumbled as she grabbed some freeze juice and threw it at the infected,making them freeze."Phew,that was close,thank you guys!"I said happily."Any time..Let's just get you down here from the house..."

——————————————————
Coiny's POV:

Firey,Leafy and I fell down to the ground tiredly."What...On earth just happened?!..."Firey yelled as he got up."Firey,You know what happened...You we're there..."I said as I got up,Leafy was just sitting their looking confused,but I didn't have time to think about it,but just as soon as I was about to get up,I felt my leg hurt so badly."Ow!..."I yowled as I fell back down.Leafy ran up to action,"Oh my tree!Are you okay?!"Leafy asked worried for me,Firey was behind her looking at me."M-My leg...I-It hurts..."I said as I looked down at my leg."O-Oh no,It's bleeding!..."She spoke up."Huh?!How?!..."I asked,confused."I think it's cause when when we fell, you got yourself a wound..."Firey spoke up."Oh,That would explain..." "So,We should look for bandages to wrap your leg up!...Firey,You help him,Since he can't get burned by you,since he's metal,you can put his arm on your shoulder and help him..."Leafy told him."Sure thing,Stranger..."Firey said as he put my arm on his shoulder.I was confused why Did Firey call Leafy a "Stranger?..."Maybe I'll find out soon..."Alright...Let's go find bandages...."Leafy spoke up,sounding a little sad.I might have to have my arm on my enemy's shoulder,for now on...This sucks....

——————————————————
Leafy's POV:

Why did Firey call me a "Stranger...."I did not like it...But,Why did he safe me from Pencil?....These questions got me thinking a lot.I didn't even notice I almost tripped!"Careful,Stranger!"Firey spoke up.He was now leading the way,I sighed and followed him.

We've been walking for hours....It felt like days,Until we saw a cabin house!...."Wow,This place looks awesome!"Coiny spoke up."They definitely have bandages for my leg!"He said happy.Firey,Coiny and I went inside,The cabin seemed calm and beautiful,Firey put Coiny on the couch that the cabin had and sat in the fire Place."I'll go look for bandages!..."I yelled as I went to look for some."Thanks Stranger!..."Firey called out,It still hurt when he called me that,but I decided to not let that bother me...As I was walking around the huge cabin,I found some bandages!Perfect!But,As soon as I was about to grab them,I saw Six objects in the forest,Who were they?.....
——————————————————
Gelatin's POV:
"We've been walking in this forest forever!"I spoke up as I looked at Lemony and Flower,they also seemed tired."You're not the only one....Let's take a break..."Lemony said as she sat down next to a tree.I sat next to her and Flower layed on the ground."Don't worry,you guys I know we will be alright!...And everything will be normal again!..."I said hoping they'd be happy too."Let's hope,Lemony mumbled.That's when I heard something move in the bush."Huh?...What was that,did you guys hear that?..."I said,that's when Three other survivors were running,It was Pen,BH and Tree!And they were running from infected!"Agh!We gotta go!..."I said!But,Lemony and Flower seemed fearless.They grabbed some sticks and yelled "We aren't gonna let them life!"They said as they fought the infected.Pen,Bh,Tree and I hid in a bush,as Lemony and Flower fought against the infected.I heard Flower yell "Ouch!"And heard some scratching glass.After a while,the infected noises were no more,Pen piked out of the bush and gasped."The infected are dead!"He spoke up,Tree,BH and I poke our heads out as we saw Flower and Lemony injured.Flower had a scar on her cheek,and Lemony had some scratches on her."Are you guys okay?..."Tree asked them."We're alright..."Lemony answered,even though I can tell,she's not...Lemony leaned on Tree tiredly and tree out her arm on his shoulder as Flower fell down on a tree,breathing hard."If you boys helped us,we wouldn't be this tired!"She yowled breathing."Well,I guess that's true..."Pen said calmly.That's when,I saw a plant walk toward us."Hello?...."