|^|Shocked:Chapter 6|^|

BH(Black Hole's)POV:

"Leafy?!"Geltain yelled as he fell on flower on accident."Oh,My bad!"Leafy said,that's when she turned to Tree and smiled as she waved her hand."Hi brother!"That's when Flower,Geltain,Pen,Lemony,and I looked so confused."Wait,"Brother?"Flower said confused."Oh,right....Leafy and I are siblings...."Tree answered and I gasped."Ohhhh,That's why you were so protected of her,Tree!"I chuckled and Tree blushed out of embarrassment a bit,The rest also laughed and that's when Lemony asked her a question."How did you get here,Leafy?.."Leafy looked at her and answered "Oh!Well,I can tell ya'll!Sit down,And I will tell you!"
——————————————————

~🍭Lollipop's POV:🍭~

I ran and ran pushing the tree branches out of my way,I was jumping on trees as I had some-object on my back,He was hurt,and I didn't know who he was,but I had to help him anyways.I jumped and jumped on the branches,as an infected was swinging on the branches trying to grab me or the survivor on my back...After a while,I finally grabbed something that would be useful to knock out the infected,A stone that was sharp,I grabbed it and as soon as the infected was about to spread its corruption on me.I swinged my arm and acid was spilled.

I stepped back when the acid out of remote,I knew I shouldn't have to kill her but

I stepped back when the acid out of remote,I knew I shouldn't have to kill her but...Ugh,I had to do it,She could have killed me or the survivor,I dropped the sharp rock and kept running away until more infected come after me,I kept running and running until I could no longer feel my legs anymore.And I saw a cabin house,I tried to run near it,but I felt so tired and...Fell and p@ßśëd ØÜT...|^|