|^|Inside the cabin:Chapter 7|^|

|^|🌺Flower's POV🌺|^|

' ' And that's what happened!... ' ' Leafy finished explaining what happened,I honestly didn't listen to what she said,but no one seems to notice.I then heard something fall to the ground!What was that?....I then heard Pen speak up ' ' Uhm...Guys,Did you guys hear anything?... ' ' He asked worried looking around.' ' All I heard was something that fell,it sounded hard too.... ' ' I responded,I think Pen is on the same page as me. ' ' We should go look and see what it was... ' ' BH added up. ' ' Leafy,You can go and be safe with Firey and Coiny,This is our job to not let anyone die... ' ' He mumbled,sounding tired,but determined,The lemon leaf nodded as they ran back inside of the cabin. ' ' Alright,Here is the plan...Pen,Flower and Tree will go to the left,Lemony,Gelatin and I will go to the right,if we notice something,we yell ' ' Death Pact! ' ' Got it?... ' ' He sighed as he finished his sentence.It was a good plan,I'll give him that.Everyone else seemed to agree. ' ' Good.Come on,Geltain and Lemony. ' ' He said as he lead the way with the two other objects following him. ' ' I'll lead the way.' ' I said ' ' Come on,ya'll!We have some exploring to do! ' '

|^|Coiny's POV|^|

' ' How long is it taking for that leaf to come here... ' ' Firey mumbled tiredly as he sat on the fire place.I knew something was off,Firey didn't like to call Leafy her name anymore,he would just call her ' ' Stranger ' ' or something else. ' ' Why do you call her that?... ' ' I told him,he looked silent and respond. ' ' It doesn't matter... ' '  ' ' Firey!..I know something is off with you!...You know dang well that you remember Leafy,you just choose not to!... ' ' I yowled at him,he gave me the look of anger and spoke back. ' ' You don't know anything Coin creature!...You're really gonna support a stealer's side?! ' '  ' ' She's my friend,Of course I will!Even if she stole dream island!...That was years ago,Firey!...You need to know that!... ' ' I spat at him. ' ' Ugh!..Why can't you just shut up?!...Gosh,I can tell why PîŃ gets annoyed by you... ' ' I then felt pale white,he did NOT just say her name,My blood was boiling,I then got off of the couch,my leg still hurt but I didn't care.That's when loose broke out between us...

|^|🖊Pen's POV🖊|^|

' ' Come on,I know I heard it somewhere!... ' ' Flower said as she ran,She was running so fast that Tree and I couldn't catch up to her. ' ' F-Flower!...W-Wait up!... ' ' I huffed as I tried to catch up,I was behind tree that I didn't notice flower stopped.I noticed Flower gasped. ' ' PEN!...STOP!... ' ' She yelled ' ' Huh?....W- ' ' But my sentence was cut off when I fell. ' ' AGHH!... ' ' I yelled,I was falling and rolling on rocks,I couldn't stop myself until I hit a large rock at the end of the trail,I felt so much pain,and my eyes were closing... ' ' PEN!... ' ' I heard tree in the distance,but my eyes were closed after I heard another word....

Pain.....