^ Chapter 12:A bloody flower... ^

3rd person's POV:

Flower kept on running away from Pen, not wanting to talk to him or face him after what she did, she was scared to even hurt him or worse...KILL HIM...
She kept running away from him.She turned back and noticed he wasn't there.She sighed in relief.The last thing she needed was to see her friends after what she did to Tree..

Flower kept on walking and walking, till she heard two female voices talking.She hid in a bush, wondering who was talking...She peeked through the bush and saw a bottle and a fan?...

Wait!-...A BOTTLE and FAN...

BOTTLE AND FAN
BOTTLE AND FAN
BOTTLE AND FAN...

It was bottle and fan!...She watched them talk back and fourth.Bottle looking as happy as ever, with an eye patch on her right eye and fan with a Broken leg...Bottle was carrying her behind her back.Flower followed them...For some reason, she wanted to do something to them...She wanted to HURT them, TORTURE THEM...

K I L L T H E M

Flower kept on following the bottle and fan, she looked around for a sharp stick and would one.She snapped the branch off the tree, and climbed the tree.The tree gave her visions of what she did the tree back at the rocky hill..But, she was too focused on murdering her victims....

Bottle's POV:

It was a happy day for me and my med best friend, Fan!A scary infection happened, and now we have to survive!I found fan injured and of course, I helped her, I don't want her hurt anyways!Oh, and I also have an eye-patch!PRETTY COOL, Am I right?

I was walking, with fan behind my back, in a dark and quiet, Forest.I started skipping happily, Fan seemed to be enjoying it!I then heard rustling, I looked up, but saw nothing, Fan looked up too, I saw her eyes wide open. " Fan?Are Ya okay?" I ask-....

Fan's POV:

My eyes were wide as I looked up. "B-Bottle, do you see her?-..." I asked Bottle and she looked confused... "See wh-?" But I felt my body fall to the ground, I saw bottle scream something!I quickly got up and saw Bottle pinned by someone,they had a weapon in their hand, a sharp stick...

I yelled at Bottle "BOTTLE WATCH OUT!!!-" "Huh?..Wh-" but the object broke her into small glass pieces..

I watched in horror...I then yelled at the object who murdered her, I then saw the object and was shocked...It was my team member, Flower...I was too speechless to speak-...

3rd Person's POV:

Fan looked at Flower in shock, she blinked one time and flower was gone!...She looked around, not sure where she was at...But, something struck her head and stabbed her-...Flower stabbed her in the head...She pulled the sharp stick out as Fan fell right on the green grass...Flower picked up Bottle and Fan's unconscious bodies...She dragged them to a nearby lake and threw them in the lake...Flower was covered in blood...Flower started to chuckle..Her chuckling turned into a psycho laugh...Flower was enjoying this, she wanted to kill more..She then found out what she could do..

SHE WILL GO BACK TO THE CABIN...

BUT FIRST-...

SHE NEEDED TO FIND PEN....

————————————————————

Hello!Lemony here!I sort of forgot this book existed!But, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!Bye <3