^ Chapter 10:Answer... ^

3rd Person POV:

"Why did you save me back when the infected were blocking the exit from our house?..."Leafy asked,Firey looked shocked but,just started at the ground not responding.Leafy then added "Y-You don't have to answer that Y'kn-" "Cause I still care about you...."Firey mumbled,blushing a little.Leafy looked at Firey confused... "What?..."She asked,Firey was startled and thought about something els."N-Nothing!...It's cause you're my teammate!...."Firey responded,trying to hide the truth...Leafy,however,looked pleased with that answer. "Oh...Well....I'm glad you cared about saving me....Even after what I've done..."She said,looking down at the green grass.Firey sat down next to the lemon leaf and spoke up. "It's not your fault,Leafy...I didn't let you in,In the first place...."He told her "It was cause of what you said back in BFDI with the....Y'know...."He mumbled "I-I was just mad..."Leafy gently smiled at him..."I-I was too...I-I didn't mean to steal dream island from you...I was just mad...."But before firey could respond,something came out the bush,it head straight towards Leafy,It was an infected,And it was balloony...Leafy didn't notice until Firey let out a loud yowl..."LEAFY!!!...LOOK OUT-!..."But before Leafy could run,Balloony claws unsheathed and he went for her face....He scratched her face as she fell down,she felt so much pain on her eye,It was a large scar on her eye,just by one swipe...Firey quickly grabbed Leafy by the hand and ran into the cabin again before Balloony could even make it in...Leafy was holding her eye while crying,Firey hated to see her crying..."I-I'll go get some bandages...."He mumbled as he looked for them in the cabin,Leafy's one eye was opened till she heard Coiny's yowl. "OW!...WHAT THE F*CK WAS THAT?!.."Leafy was startled,she quickly ran to investigate on what happened.When she got there she saw Coiny on the floor with gelatin helping him up and two objects...One was Lollipop and the other a bottle of pills... "I-Is something wrong?...."Leafy asked confused. "N-No...Everything is...OH GELLO!...LEAFY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR EYE?!...."Geltain yelled as he stepped back."Oh....An infected...."She mumbled,Coiny looked pale and added. "Doesn't that mean...You become infected?-...."He asked..."I-I don't know,I don't even know if us objects are immune to this virus...."Leafy added..."But,I am sure I'll be fine...."But...She felt a lot of pain in her eye and knew something wasn't right,but she could check on that later..."But,What even happened here?...."She asked Coiny and Gelatin..."Well,BH and I found these two objects laying on the grass,BH made them float and threw them into the base which made them hit Coiny..."Geltain answered,Leafy looked at Coiny who was rubbing his head(?) "Makes sense..."She thought..."Soooo,It is Lollipop and a....A bottle of pills?-...."She questioned, "Yeah,We know lollipop but those this bottle of pills..."Coiny added, "They're probably from another show..."Leafy thought to herself. "We should put them somewhere comfy not on the wooden hard floor."Coiny mumbled as he dragged the bill bottle and Leafy helping Gelatin carry Lollipop to some couches,Leafy felt something stinging in her eye that was swiped at by,Balloony.She knew she had to check on it after placing Lollipop on the couch.Geltain and Leafy put her on the coach when Coiny put them on the couch too... "I'll be right guys"Leafy said before running off,Leafy went into the bathroom that was inside the cabin.She sighed as she closed the door and locked it,she then looked at the window that was on the wall above to sink....Leafy thought about opening her eye a bit,so she did....She opened her eye a little,which felt painful....Until her jaw DROPPED....

^ Hey guys!!!Lemony here!I just wanna say I am not canceling this story!I know it was a fast decision but,It was cause I didn't wanna upset any of ya'll!I promise I will NEVER cancel any book I make ever again!But,for now,I'll see ya Lemons on the next chapter! ^