^ Chapter 14:Battle ^

3rd Person's pov:

"AHHH!...PEN?!-..."Leafy yowled as she started at Pen's unconscious body.Firey looked shocked while Leafy was traumatized, they've both seen corpses, but...They never ever seen one burned to death....(I just realized that, they should have cause Firey burned like-....Almsot every episode in BFDI🧍‍♀️)

"Well, Well, Well...Look who it is, The lemon leaf and the Flame..." The two of them quickly recognized the voice, both their eyes wide as they turned around..Two objects pinned them both to the ground...Leafy looked up to see Flower, pointing a sharp knife at Leafy, while Firey was pinned down by Evil Leafy.Evil Leafy chuckled and said "I never knew ya'll were this weak, and you two look tough to deal with..."Leafy looked at Evil Leafy, furiously."HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!-...."She yelled at her.Till she saw a bucket of water in her hands."SHUT IT, before I kill your little friend~..." She smirked, as Firey struggled to get free.

Leafy's eyes were wide with fear.she looked behind her just to see Flower."Flower?....Did you betray us?-...."Leafy asked, trying to tear up.Flower said nothing and kept on listening to Evil Leafy's words. "We should take them somewhere they can....Have fun at~...." Evil Leafy said with a laugh.Flower chuckled "Let's do it-..." Leafy was worried, and decided to fight back.So, she kicked flower off of her, as she stared at her, she noticed the knife on the ground.Leafy was about to grab it, but she failed, Flower got it first, she smiled at her and swiped the knife at Leafy....Blood was everywhere(I guess Leaves can bleed now🤷🏼‍♀️)....And Leafy's corpse was on the ground.Firey stared at Leafy's unconscious body on the ground, trying not to tear up...He lost his true love....Forever...

Evil Leafy laughed at what Flower Did to Leafy "HAHAHAHHAHAAHA....Oh, good swing, Pal....Let's take Firey with us....Somewhere nice~..."She said with a smirk....Till Flower was still, looking at Leafy's dead body....Flower dropped the knife...."Flower?...."EL(Evil Leafy) asked, till she heard Flower was crying..."Are you.....Crying?...."She said, till Flower snapped outta it..."What have I done?...."She said..."What has gotten into me?....."Flower picked up the knife with Leafy's blood and it."Flower, You'll get over it soon!...Now, cmon....We Gotta go torture Fire-"But before she got finish her sentence, a knife went flying at her, EL dropped Firey and quickly caught it."Oh....I guess Flower switched sides now...."EL laughed, as she walked towards Flower, making the knife float near her hand...She put it next to her head(?) and formed three more, and threw them at Flower...Firey yelled "NO!..."

But, the pink flower smiled, as she dodged one of them and caught the other two, then threw one at EL...It hit one of EL's eyes as she screamed in pain..."AHHHHHHHHH!....WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!-...."She screamed  loudly."Firey, go..."Flower said calmly.Firey looked up at her "B-But!-....What ab-..." "GO!..."Flower yowled at him, Firey listened and ran away to the cabin.

Flower spinned the knife in her hand, EL took the knife out of her eye, turning it into a sword, and hits Flower with it, but Flower had it blocked.They kept on sword fighting...EL was strong, but Flower was STRONGER.Until....El stabbed the sword into one of Flower's eye's blinding it.Flower screamed in pain, as she fell down.EL was ready to end Flower...Swinging her sword at her....

Until, someone blocked the way....Flower opened her one good eye, to see Gelatin, get stabbed in it....Flower's eyes were wide as she started at her friend...As he dropped down...Flower stared at Geltain's body, sheeting a tear...EL laughed "Aww, giving up so easily?...."EL laughed harder, till she and Flower heard a voice.EL turned around to see her friends....

Coiny, Firey, BH, Lollipop and Pills(OC)

"You guys..."She said."YES, It's us!...Let Flower live!...."Coiny said...."Flower, Go!..."Flower replied..."No...I'm gonna help ya'll since ya'll helped me...CHARGE!-..."Flower yelled....As a huge fight started

Flower, tripped EL, making her let go of her sword.BH went behind her and made her float, spinning her around till she hit a tree.Coiny, with an axe, went for EL's right arm, chopping it off.EL screamed in pain.Lollipop, smirked as she grabbed a knife and stabbed it into her eye, that has been stabbed.EL yowled,Till she felt someone grab her leg and throw her across the Forest, it was Firey, who threw her.EL hit the ground hard as she looked up to see, Flower...

" It's the end for you, EL!...." Flower hissed at EL.El just laughed."You're stronger....Than me....With you're friends....Ugh.....FINE, You win!....But, just know that I will come back!...."EL said to Flower."Goodbye....AND NEVER RETURN!-...."She yelled as she hit EL with the sword, blood splattered everywhere....Flower raised her sword, to see EL's dead corpse....Flower looked at her friends and smiled.

"Y....You guys don't understand how much I am grateful for you guys...." Flower smiled."I-I'm sorry....For killing almost everyone ya'll cared about....I just snapped....Something was wrong with me about that...."Coiny looked at the rest for the group but smiled."It's alright, Flower....We can get everyone back one day....If we find a cure....You're special to us...."Flower smiled as she hugged Coiny, Coiny hugged back and looked at everyone."We all must find a cure to stop this apocalypse!...."He yelled, smiling.Flower looked at him and smiled....

"We'll cure everyone from this....Apocalypse....."

"We will...."

~The End~