2

I didn't really pay attention to the Quidditch game, my mind was far too distracted. 

Once it was done, we went back to our tent... but not for very long. 

There was a deatheater attack, so everyone got out of there pretty quick. 

...

"This year is gonna be great, I can feel it!" Hermione exclaimed, as we left the great hall. 

The first night at Hogwarts is always very exciting.   New students were sorted into their houses, Cedric got Hufflepuff. 

Everyone got to see their old friends again, it was great.  

This year, was a little different. 

We had more students than normal, because we were hosting the triwizard tournament.  

We had two extra groups from two other schools. 

"Yeah, sure..." I replied sarcastically. 

As Hermione and I walked through the crowded corridors, my shoulder was shoved. 

I was shoved so roughly, I stumbled into Hermione. 

"Watch it!" I turned, and yelled at them. 

There stood Draco Malfoy. 

"Oh, fuck off." I groaned at him. 

"How dare you talk to me!" Draco spat at me. 

"Wouldn't have too, if you didn't shove me." I argued, as I stepped closer to him.  

"You filthy mudblood!" Draco huffed, "my father will hear about this!"

"Good, because your father loves to hear you say. my. name." I chuckled at him.  

Draco's face turned red, and his eyes grew wide. 

He was truthfully stunned by my words, stuttering, trying to make a sentence. 

Hermione grabbed my arm, and pulled me away. 

I chuckled as she lead me through the halls, and to our room in the Gryffindor house. 

"So you didn't think that was funny..... at all?" I laughed, flopping on my bed.

With a flick of my wand, my suitcase opened, and began putting itself away. 

"It was pretty funny... but why did he get so embarrassed?" Hermione asked me. 

"Who knows." I smiled. 

"First, you to have a.... moment at the Quidditch World cup, and now this." Hermione shook her head at me.

I snapped my head toward her.

"A moment?!" I was baffled, "We didn't have a moment, nothing happened between Malfoy and I.  I can see that's what you're thinking.  Didn't happen, nor will it ever.  He's cruel and vile."

"Better not happen. Now go to bed, otherwise we will be late for classes tomorrow." Hermione threatened.

"Every time your damn cat wakes me up, I'm waking you up." I laughed, throwing a pillow in her direction. 

...

"Most of my classes I have with Malfoy.  I can't believe it!" I scuffed, as Hermione and I looked through the shelves of the library. 

"Bad karma?" Hermione asked me. 

"From what? I haven't done anything.  Literally, nothing." I argued. 

"We beg to differ!" The Weasley twins popped up behind us.  

"How?" I rolled my eyes. 

The Weasley twins both rested their arms on my shoulders. 

"Don't you remember?" George asked me. 

"You told us to cut our lovely locks." Fred winked as he shook his head in the air, causing his long hair to sway back and forth. 

"Oh please," I chuckled," if you think that's bad... you don't want to know what my brain is telling me to say right now."

Hermione rolled her eyes, grabbing a book off the shelf, before hitting me in the head with it.  

"Ouch!" I yelped.

"I'll be in the Great Hall." Hermione spoke, before walking away with her book. 

"What are you two even doing in the library anyway?" I asked them. 

The twins looked at each other, and smirked.  

"We are going to make an aging potion, so we can put our names in the goblet of fire!" They said simultaneously. 

"That's ridiculous." I chuckled at them.  

"Whyyyy do you think so?" George ruffled my hair. 

"Becauuuuuse, it's not going to work." I told them. 

"I bet you 10 Galeon's that it will." Fred cocked an eyebrow at me. 

"Make it 20, and you've got a deal." I stuck my hand out. 

"Deal." Fred shook my hand. 

"Easy money." I chuckled.  

"For us, we will meet you in the Great Hall in twenty minutes." George replied. 

I smiled at them, as I exited the library.  

As I made my short walk to the great hall, an arm wrapped around my shoulders. 

"Man, it's really coming down out there." Cedric chuckled.  Over the last few days I've grown rather good friends with Cedric. 

He was drenched head to toe. 

His hair dripped cold water from the rain outside. 

"I'd say so, you're soaked!" I playfully pushed him off of me. 

"You heading to the great hall?" Cedric asked me. 

"Yeah, to meet up with Hermione.  How about you?" I asked him. 

Cedric gave me a glowing smile. 

"I'm gonna put my name in." He replied. 

My blood went cold. 

"Cedric, don't.   It's not a good idea.   Those games are rough." I argued. 

"Yeah, well nothing I can't take. I've already made up my mind." He spoke quickly. 

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. 

"There's a Hufflepuff party tonight, you coming?" Cedric asked me, raising his eyebrows. 

"I'm not one to turn down a party." I smiled, as we entered the great hall. 

"Wonderful, we will head there a while after this." Cedric smiled.