34

That next day I found myself sitting on the train going back to Hogwarts. 

I found myself sitting across from Hermione, almost staring her down. 

Harry and Ron sat in the train cart with us. 

I was trying my best not to be angry at her, because she probably didn't even know Fred and I were together....

But what if she did?

Man, I was second guessing everything. 

I should be thinking about how I would get back at Fred. 

I knew that if I did something that had to do with Draco Malfoy, that would anger Fred the most. 

That would hit him the hardest. 

But what would I do?

I mean... Fred already knows I've kissed Draco. 

"Are you alright?" Hermione interrupted my train of thought, as she snapped her fingers in front of my face. 

"Yeah, just tired." I mumbled, "stayed up to late, I guess."

"Welll.... everyone is getting off of the train." Hermione said. 

"Oh shit." I quickly got up and gathered my things.  

I hadn't even realized the train had stopped. 

As we got off the train, we were approached by Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle.  

"I'm surprised the ministry let's you walk around free, Potter.  From what I hear, there's a cell at Azkaban with your name on it." Draco sneered at Harry.  

Harry lunged forwarded in anger. 

"Stay away from me!" Harry yelled, as Ron held him back. 

Draco and his friends laughed, as they walked on in front of us. 

He was wearing that fancy, pressed, black suit. 

Ughhhhh

Something about Draco in that all black suit, man.  

"Fuck Draco." Hermione huffed, as she clutched her bag close to her chest. 

Oh.  Ohhhhh

That's it. 

Hermione herself gave me the perfect idea on how to get Fred Weasley back. 

Fucking Draco Malfoy. 

A small devilish smirk appeared across my lips, as we approached the carriages. 

I walked up to the front, and pet the Thestral pulling it. 

"What's pulling the carriage?" Harry gasped. 

"Nothing, the carriages pull them selves... like always." Hermione said, giving him a weird look. 

"No... something is pulling it." Harry spoke again. 

"There's nothing there, Harry." Hermione said again. 

She seemed to roll her eyes this time. 

"The Thestrals pull them, they always have.  Can't you see them?" I asked the three of them. 

Hermione and Ron shook their head no. 

Harry shook his head yes. 

"I can see them too, you're just as sane as I am." Luna, who was sitting on the carriage already, greeted us with a smile.