25

Over the corse of the week, Fred Weasley did anything and everything to make my life a living hell.

It started off as him walking into me in the hallway, pretending I wasn't even there.

Then, there were tacks put into my shoes.

All my school work was ripped up.

Cornish pixies were let into Hermione and I's room, tearing up only my belongings.

I tried my best to ignore it.

Until, Fred Weasley took it too far.

Friday, in transfiguration class, he pushed me over the edge.

...

I entered the class, and quickly took my seat.

"Bitch." Fred spat at me from a few tables over.

I tried to ignore it.

"What was that for?" Seamus asked him.

"Ohhhh, you didn't hear what that whore did?" Fred asked him.

Whore!?

Now that did it.

The thin thread of composure that was holding me back...

Fucking snapped.

I slapped my hands on the table, which let a large crack ring out throughout the class.

Everyone's heads turned.

Professor McGonagall walked into the room, and stopped in her tracks.

"What did you fucking say?!" I yelled at him, as I took a step closer.

A smirk appeared across Fred Weasley's lips, as he stood up from his chair.

"Whore." Fred crossed his arms over his chest, with a satisfied look on his face.

"That's it!" I quickly reached into my robe pocket, and grabbed my wand.

Before I could bring it to the air, Hermione took it from my hand.

"Don't." She told me.

"You two, stop it!" Professor McGonagall yelled, as she began running over to us.

Before she reached Fred and I, Fred spoke again.

"Fucking whore."

Anger had quickly taken over my body.

Fred's eyes turned from satisfied, to filled with fear, as my auburn hair engulfed in flames.

Everyone's books flew up into the air from the tables, and circled the two of us at lighting speed.

I raised my hand up into the air, Fred Weasley flew back into the wall behind him.

Professor McGonagall was yelling, but I couldn't hear her.

I was too focused on how angry Fred Weasley had made me.

"Petrificus Totalus!" Hermione quickly casted at me.

My body instantly stiffened, and I felt back onto the ground.

My hair, went back to normal, and all the books that were flying around fell.

A lot of them fell on top of me.

I couldn't move a single thing, not even my eyeballs.

Professor McGonagall quickly ran over, and removed the looks that covered me.